ALL >> Education >> View Article
7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
Total Articles: 1
Making choice for your career is the most difficult task and it can easily leave you boggled. As career options are increasing these days so does the confusion of selecting the right one out. Factors such as individual interest, academics, etc. can help you decide the right career path. I will be taking you through an emerging career option for graduates with reasons why you should consider it.
Intellectual Property Rights Consultant can be the right career if creation and management of valuable information appeal you. This profession is all about protecting the rights of an intellect property, which can be an invention, idea, artistic work or anything else. Intellectual property is of a high value for a company or individual and therefore is in great demand. Here are seven reasons why it could be the right career path for you –
1. The profession is in demand – Intellectual property career has grown a lot in India in last few years only. The increase of intellectual property such as invented software, artistic work, broadcasts, published journals etc. require to be protected. And hence the demand of the experts in this field is growing.
2. Excellent option for graduates – Fresh graduates often struggle with finding the right career path. Intellectual property is an excellent option especially if you are a science, engineering or law graduate. If you possess skill set or interest in legalities, science, and management domains then you will surely find Intellectual property career excellent enough.
3. Great salary packages – Salary is the biggest constraint when you are choosing a career option. Patent engineers/Scientists/Professionals get excellent salary packages right from the initial stage. Where a graduate struggle for a package of 2 LPA, a patent engineer gets a starting package of at least 3LPA and can earn higher with experience.
4. Work opportunity in leading multinationals – Intellectual property is a booming career option and almost all leading multinationals require professionals for it. Top companies like IBM, Wipro, Infosys, HP, Dell, etc. require trained patent professionals. Hence, this course can bring you excellent career options and opportunity to work with leading MNCs.
5. Low career investment – Investing time and money in a new course after graduation can’t be affordable. You might not be ready to invest a few more years in a master degree before actually earning money. A career in intellectual property requires you to invest the little money and only a few months to get completed.
6. Work and personal life balance – Most companies that require patent professionals follows five days a week work schedule. This is mostly in accordance with US Patent and Trademark Office. Such a schedule lets you enjoy your professional and personal life without any disturbance.
7. International exposure – Do you seek international exposure for your career? Intellectual property career provides you enough opportunities to work in India as well as internationally. You can take your career to a new level by opting for this career option.
Education Articles1. 6 Careers Where Cpr Certification Is Beneficial
Author: Christopher Bayer
2. Get Online Answers South Australia Assignment Help Students
Author: Ryder Austin
3. An Introduction To Struts
4. New Year Resolutions – Making Them And Breaking Them
Author: Shannon Panzo
5. The International English Test Is The Fastest Way To Live Your Dream
Author: Mia Seal
6. My Dreams Unlocked With The Best Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
7. Tspsc Group 4 Notification 2018
Author: AKSHAR MADDELA
8. Bihar Board 10th Results 2018
Author: AKSHAR MADDELA
9. Preparation For The Pe Exam
Author: sandip patel
10. Skill Development News Digest – 200618
11. How To Activate Third Eye Activation?
12. Top 15 Ui Interview Questions And Best Answers
13. Attending Motivational Seminars - Find Ways To Help Improve Yourself
Author: Rajesh Sawant
14. Why Is School Uniform Important?
15. The Importance Of Tenacity To Become Resilience Expert
Author: jack shedden