ALL >> Education >> View Article
7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
Total Articles: 1
Making choice for your career is the most difficult task and it can easily leave you boggled. As career options are increasing these days so does the confusion of selecting the right one out. Factors such as individual interest, academics, etc. can help you decide the right career path. I will be taking you through an emerging career option for graduates with reasons why you should consider it.
Intellectual Property Rights Consultant can be the right career if creation and management of valuable information appeal you. This profession is all about protecting the rights of an intellect property, which can be an invention, idea, artistic work or anything else. Intellectual property is of a high value for a company or individual and therefore is in great demand. Here are seven reasons why it could be the right career path for you –
1. The profession is in demand – Intellectual property career has grown a lot in India in last few years only. The increase of intellectual property such as invented software, artistic work, broadcasts, published journals etc. require to be protected. And hence the demand of the experts in this field is growing.
2. Excellent option for graduates – Fresh graduates often struggle with finding the right career path. Intellectual property is an excellent option especially if you are a science, engineering or law graduate. If you possess skill set or interest in legalities, science, and management domains then you will surely find Intellectual property career excellent enough.
3. Great salary packages – Salary is the biggest constraint when you are choosing a career option. Patent engineers/Scientists/Professionals get excellent salary packages right from the initial stage. Where a graduate struggle for a package of 2 LPA, a patent engineer gets a starting package of at least 3LPA and can earn higher with experience.
4. Work opportunity in leading multinationals – Intellectual property is a booming career option and almost all leading multinationals require professionals for it. Top companies like IBM, Wipro, Infosys, HP, Dell, etc. require trained patent professionals. Hence, this course can bring you excellent career options and opportunity to work with leading MNCs.
5. Low career investment – Investing time and money in a new course after graduation can’t be affordable. You might not be ready to invest a few more years in a master degree before actually earning money. A career in intellectual property requires you to invest the little money and only a few months to get completed.
6. Work and personal life balance – Most companies that require patent professionals follows five days a week work schedule. This is mostly in accordance with US Patent and Trademark Office. Such a schedule lets you enjoy your professional and personal life without any disturbance.
7. International exposure – Do you seek international exposure for your career? Intellectual property career provides you enough opportunities to work in India as well as internationally. You can take your career to a new level by opting for this career option.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away