ALL >> Health >> View Article
Prenatal Yoga- Great Yoga Exercises During Pregnancy
Total Articles: 6
Pregnancy is the most crucial part of one's life. The feelings, as well as the situations, fluctuate from one time to other. Sometimes one may feel overwhelming other time may feel scared. During this phase, one feels the best moments like kicks which are delightful at the same time the cramps are hurting. The best thing one must do is to practice prenatal yoga to keep both mother and growing child in a safe state and to avoid these situations.
Various Yoga Poses during Pregnancy
Exercises during pregnancy keep the body as well as mental condition in a balanced state. The good yoga poses for pregnancy are:
It keeps the spine flexible by stretching the neck and shoulders, alleviating stiffness. It helps in the blood circulation process and ensures the proper nourishment.
It includes stretching of the side body which also helps in the flexibility of spine, and constipation.
Stretch the arms, legs and abdominal organs by splitting the two legs.
The pose is a warrior style. Stretch the legs and lower back. It improves the balance in the body, but one should be careful while doing this as it has some chance of falling. It helps to increase the stamina.
It improves the physical as well as mental balance by stretching the legs and opens the hips.It reduces the back pain.
By stretching the thighs and knees in a sitting position will minimize the pain by improving the flexibility in the hip and groin regions.
Viparita Karani –
The legs are up against the wall that helps to release a backache.
It is a relaxing yoga where one will sleep on the ground. It monitors the cells and repairs them.
Yoga Nidra –
It reduces the tension from a body that helps to regulate the blood pressure.
The Pranayama for pregnancy are equally important which includes:
• Bhramari Pranayama helps to regulate the blood in the body.
• Nadi Shodhan Pranayama relaxes our mind and maintains body temperature.
The yoga exercise during pregnancy for normal delivery includes Veerbhadrasana, Trikonasana, and Badhakonasana.
Benefits of yoga during pregnancy
According to several types of research, the parental yoga is safe and beneficial. These advantages are:
• It reduces the stress and improves sleep.
• It helps to increase the strength and flexibility.
• The lower back pains, headaches, and breathing problems will reduce.
• The breathing process becomes easier and smooth.
• The cramps the body will be removed.
• Some yoga will help till the delivery.
Tips for the first Trimester
Prenatal yoga poses third trimester, need proper attention as the mother gains weight, and the belly becomes larger. The mother needs to take proper care during these days and should not start yoga without consulting a doctor. The discomfort level increases so one may ask a doctor or yoga teacher for advice. Nowadays all the information about the yoga during pregnancy are available in CDs, books as well as on the internet. There they will show how to do yoga in pregnancy, its benefits, and limitations. They will give some prenatal yoga routine.
I am yoga teacher
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important