ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Total Articles: 5
Windows 10 users may be aware with MS Edge as it is latest and most advance web browser launched for web surfing, downloading and document reading like PDF, HTML etc with its features. There could be different types of issues faced with Microsoft Edge such as connection problems, general slowness, password issues, problems with Adobe Flash content, requests to use Internet Explorer, issues importing favorites, the Home button failing to display, and problems changing the default search engine, which needs to fixed as soon as possible. The users can avail the Microsoft edge customer support service for any related issue any time.
The customer can take help from Microsoft edge support who deals in solving the MS Edge issues. All the needed steps are illustrated under to solve the issues. Users are only needed to go through the steps practically and get the issues fixed.
Steps required to fixes the issue:
Internet connectivity problem with MS Edge:
Step 1: Check for Internet issues
Step 2: Check the registry
Step 3: Adjust administrator settings in Windows Power Shell
Step 4: Set network services to automatic startup
Issue with loading pages:
Step 1: Check for updates
Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter
Step 3: Scan for damaged system files
Step 4: Clear browsing data
MS Edge password not working:
Step 1: Firstly, open Microsoft Edge and visit at Microsoft document run the troubleshooter for Windows apps (in English).
Step 2: Then click the “Run troubleshooter” option and click the Open button.
Step 3: After this click on “Next” and then if troubleshooter identifies any problems, follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 4: At last, after the troubleshooter completes, close it.
Issue with Flash Content:
Step 1: Open the Microsoft Edge, and click the “More” icon in the top right corner, and then select Settings
Step 2: Then from the advanced settings area, click on View advanced settings.
Step 3: Turn on Use Adobe Flash Player and on the Edge address bar, click the refresh icon to refresh the webpage.
PDF file not open in MS Edge:
Step 1: Go to the webpage option and click the “More” icon in the top right corner, and then select Open with Internet Explorer.
Step 2: Now the next step will be to opens windows in Internet Explorer, follow the on-screen instructions to open the PDF file.
There could be also various issues which can encounter issues and creates problem to the customers. So, if you are facing error you can contact Microsoft edge technical support for best solution. The entire issues are solved via remote access technology method. So, dial our Microsoft edge support number for any technical help. Our services are available 24/7 availability.
Computers Articles1. Mcafee Activate
Author: alex jhones
2. Why Moving Software Had Been So Popular Till Now?
Author: sawati rawat
3. Make Complex Information Eye-catching With Infographic Designer
4. How To View Yahoo Messenger Conversation History
Author: Yahoo Support Number
5. How To Configure Yahoo Mail In Outlook?
Author: Yahoo Support Phone Number
6. How To Troubleshoot Printer Problems
Author: Hp Printer Support, Hp Printer Technical Support,
7. How Does Co2 Laser For Acrylic Work In Engraving Beautiful Designs
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Scada System For Pc Touch Screen – Can Be The Most Productive Combination!
Author: Archer Finch
9. Free Scada – Scada Software That Connect With More Devices!
Author: Archer Finch
10. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
11. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
12. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
13. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
14. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
15. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address