ALL >> General >> View Article
Underprivileged Children Organizations: To Achieve The Full Potential
Total Articles: 13
AKSHARA is a local non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping and aiding underprivileged children in urban communities to achieve their full captivation with the help and support they want in education. Driven by the faith and trust that education is a basic human and every child’s right, AKSHARA efforts is to cater underprivileged children in underserved communities’ access to the uber quality of education.
Our children are the leaders of tomorrow. With wide interests and an eagerness of learning, we target to encourage their curiosity both inside and outside of the classroom. When given the needy supplies, everything is possible!
WHAT WE DO:
We endeavor to cater the bridge between academic success and poverty. AKSHARA is filled of people who push the boundaries of what is possible within our city and Underprivileged Children Organizations. Bringing happiness to underprivileged children is what drives us to continue to challenge the extent and spread our organization’s message locally, regionally and nationally. At the end of the day, creating excitement around education is what we’re all about.
AKSHARA accords esteem to the fundamental rights, lordliness and worth of all children. We believe that children should be treated feeling for them with dignity, consideration and must be catered with the assistance and support that will suitably meet their requirements, expectations and assist them to build up their future talents.
We target at developing strong keystone of hope for underprivileged children, empowering them for a brighter future ahead for themselves and their communities. The Underprivileged Children Organizations also looks for creating an environment that meet children’s want in education and other opportunities that blossom their ability, well-being and development. We believe that this environment and surrounding will blossom their specific or particular desire of one, passion and assist them endeavor for educational excellence.
To empower underprivileged children in underserved communities by catering access to uber quality of education; and to fill them with confidence and self-esteem to achieve better, brighter futures.
The objectives of AKSHARA are:
•To help underprivileged children in urban communities to achieve their full capabilities and captivations by supporting their education.
•To keep the projects directly concentrated on assisting children.
•To build a positive and child friendly interactive and innovative learning environment in urban communities through education.
•To assure that the right to education for all kids of school going age in urban communities is not damaged.
•To develop and renovate schools to reconcile children for life skills education.
Akshara Foundation is charity organization/ NGO in India. Our aim is to provide quality education for underprivileged children in Bangalore, India. You can help us to help many children’s who are not educated. We help them educate with proper care.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners