ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Cheap Domain Transfers
Total Articles: 54
You may decide to transfer your domain for not getting adequate services for the money you are spending. A domain transfer is in effect a domain registrar transfer as it means the transfer of the name from one registrar to another. Nowadays you have got more than a hundred registrars to choose from.
For transfer of domain, you should apply to the gaining registrar, as it is responsible for the operation. It is the duty of the gaining registrar to ensure that the application for transfer by the domain owner is a valid one. The validation usually is in the form of an email sent to the admin contact that requires a reply. In some cases, however, signed faxes are used. Losing registrars these days may resort to 'double-checking.' In this case, they will perform additional security checks if you seek transfer from them. The losing registrars may ask you to reply to an email, or dispatch a notarized letter.
There are a large number of registrars that provide cheap rates for transfer of domain names. Most of them charge less than $10 for the first year and adds another additional year to your present registration term. Moreover, many of them have special prices for bulk domain transfers if you have more than one name to transfer.
Some of the registrars offer complete email for all new domain registrations, transfers and renewals. Get your own personalized email address and 25MB total storage. They are absolutely free. If the transfer fails for one reason or the other, they will refund your fee. The rate of discount sometimes depends on the domain you want to register because some domain extensions are costlier than others.
GoDaddy, TopBusinessDomains, LuckyRegister, IndiaInternets, Domain Names help4u, 2CreateAWebsite, Namecheap, and RegisterFly are some of the places where you can look for cheap domain transfer.
For Dedicated Server Hosting Dubai &
Cloud Server Provider visit - Buzinessware -Middle East Cloud Specialists trusted leader since 2002 for on-demand managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) from Middle East Data Centers.
Sumit Gadre is a content writer for Buzinessware he experimented with various occupations: computer programming, web designing, But his favorite job is the one he’s now doing full time — writing
Web Hosting Articles1. Why Is Website Monitoring Important For Your Business?
2. Limitations Of Advertising On Mobile
3. 7 Things To Consider Before Moving Your Business To Cloud Technology
Author: Andrew Stevenson
4. How To Manage Website Downtime
5. Linux Dedicated Server – A Server To Boost Business Performance
6. 4 Essential Tips To Consider While Choosing The Web Host That's Right For You
Author: sumit gadre
7. Top 5 Reasons Why Your Site Needs Website Monitoring
8. Benefits Of Outsourcing Wordpress Development Services To Ossmedia
Author: Brett Dawson
9. Web Host At A Look And Comparison
Author: Davis Butler
10. Top 5 Dedicated Server Hosting Providers In India
Author: Aman Singh
11. Best Linux Hosting Services Starting At $0.59 Per Month
Author: Martina henderson
12. Best Online Application For Hassle-free Downloading Of Youtube Video
Author: John C Goering
13. Go For Ssd Vps Faster Loading Time Starts At $7.99 Per Month
Author: Martina henderson
14. Starting Your Web Hosting Business
15. Business Consulting In Raipur