ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Cheap Domain Transfers
Total Articles: 37
You may decide to transfer your domain for not getting adequate services for the money you are spending. A domain transfer is in effect a domain registrar transfer as it means the transfer of the name from one registrar to another. Nowadays you have got more than a hundred registrars to choose from.
For transfer of domain, you should apply to the gaining registrar, as it is responsible for the operation. It is the duty of the gaining registrar to ensure that the application for transfer by the domain owner is a valid one. The validation usually is in the form of an email sent to the admin contact that requires a reply. In some cases, however, signed faxes are used. Losing registrars these days may resort to 'double-checking.' In this case, they will perform additional security checks if you seek transfer from them. The losing registrars may ask you to reply to an email, or dispatch a notarized letter.
There are a large number of registrars that provide cheap rates for transfer of domain names. Most of them charge less than $10 for the first year and adds another additional year to your present registration term. Moreover, many of them have special prices for bulk domain transfers if you have more than one name to transfer.
Some of the registrars offer complete email for all new domain registrations, transfers and renewals. Get your own personalized email address and 25MB total storage. They are absolutely free. If the transfer fails for one reason or the other, they will refund your fee. The rate of discount sometimes depends on the domain you want to register because some domain extensions are costlier than others.
GoDaddy, TopBusinessDomains, LuckyRegister, IndiaInternets, Domain Names help4u, 2CreateAWebsite, Namecheap, and RegisterFly are some of the places where you can look for cheap domain transfer.
For Dedicated Server Hosting Dubai &
Cloud Server Provider visit - Buzinessware -Middle East Cloud Specialists trusted leader since 2002 for on-demand managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) from Middle East Data Centers.
Sumit Gadre is a content writer for Buzinessware he experimented with various occupations: computer programming, web designing, But his favorite job is the one he’s now doing full time — writing
Web Hosting Articles1. The New Age Digital Money
2. Business Email Hosting - Your Partner In Success
Author: bagful editor
3. Downtime Issues In Cloud: How To Protect Websites?
4. Using Webhooks In Website Monitoring
5. Function And Importance Of Website Monitoring
Author: Gary Martin
6. 4 Factors For Choosing The Best Ios & Android App Development Company
7. Voip A Perfect Choice For All Sized Business
Author: sachin kumar
8. Important Website Metrics That Need Monitoring
9. Why Managed Colocation Services Are The Best Idea For New-age Companies
10. Cheap And Reliable Managed Linux Vps Hosting Plans With Free Domain
Author: Deepak Sinah
11. The Downsides Of Using Mashups For Websites
12. Free Web Hosting Vs. Paid Hosting – Why Paid Is Better?
Author: Md Shawon
13. What Is Web Hosting And What Do We Get From Cheap Web Hosting
Author: Sumit Gadre
14. How To Benefit From Windows Dedicated Server?
15. What Are The Benefits Of Good Graphic Design?
Author: John Mathew