ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Website Hosting – Domain Names
Total Articles: 37
When you go to obtain website hosting, you will need to choose a domain name for your website. This can be done through your host, which is likely to offer you a discount on the domain, such as a percentage off of the price or even a free domain when you choose them for your website hosting needs. The most ideal domain would be your business name. However, for many reasons that might not be a possibility.
Your domain name is your website’s calling card. It is the first thing seen when a person visits your site, it can even be a deciding factor as to rather or not the person will even visit. That is right; a person will decide rather to visit your website or not, based on the website address (domain name).
When you are looking for website hosting, you often consider domain names last. Your website domain name is perhaps on of the most important aspects of your entire website. You could have the flashiest, most professional design on the entire internet, however, without the right domain name all of that will be pointless.
One reason might be that the domain is already taken, you might choices with different extensions such as .net, .us, .org, or other such extensions, but you need to remember that people usually remember .com, so you should strive for that. Another reason might be the length of your business name, such as Joe’s Bar, Grill, and Dance club. Now, you can have a lengthy domain if you really want it like joesbargrilldanceclubdotcom, but look at that, would you remember it?
The key point in a domain is to make it easy to remember and catchy. Think about your business, consider the business name and what you offer. You want the name of your website to stay in their thoughts and easy to remember. With the Joe’s Bar, Grill, and Dance Club, you might consider joesdotcom, jbgddotcom, or something to that effect.
When you do choose a few names, look at each one and determine rather you, yourself, would be able to remember it. Would that name stick in your mind? Would it tell you exactly what the business has to offer?
For Dedicated Server Hosting Dubai &
Cloud Server Provider visit - Buzinessware -Middle East Cloud Specialists trusted leader since 2002 for on-demand managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) from Middle East Data Centers.
Sumit Gadre is a content writer for Buzinessware he experimented with various occupations: computer programming, web designing, But his favorite job is the one he’s now doing full time — writing
Web Hosting Articles1. Using Webhooks In Website Monitoring
2. Function And Importance Of Website Monitoring
Author: Gary Martin
3. 4 Factors For Choosing The Best Ios & Android App Development Company
4. Voip A Perfect Choice For All Sized Business
Author: sachin kumar
5. Important Website Metrics That Need Monitoring
6. Why Managed Colocation Services Are The Best Idea For New-age Companies
7. Cheap And Reliable Managed Linux Vps Hosting Plans With Free Domain
Author: Deepak Sinah
8. The Downsides Of Using Mashups For Websites
9. Free Web Hosting Vs. Paid Hosting – Why Paid Is Better?
Author: Md Shawon
10. What Is Web Hosting And What Do We Get From Cheap Web Hosting
Author: Sumit Gadre
11. How To Benefit From Windows Dedicated Server?
12. What Are The Benefits Of Good Graphic Design?
Author: John Mathew
13. How To Take Backup From Cpanel And Whm With Less Effort Using Jetbackup?
14. Start Up A Blog Using $1 Web Hosting Services
15. All About Dedicated Hosting Providers
Author: sumit gadre