ALL >> Education >> View Article
Requirements To Study In Spain
Total Articles: 15
Undergraduate studies (first cycle)
If you have successfully completed upper secondary studies in one of the signatory countries of the Lisbon Convention, are in possession of a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your home country, you may also qualify for higher education studies in Spain. However, you are requested to prove your level of English and/or Spanish. In some cases, you are also requested to take additional qualifying courses.
Master's studies (second cycle)
If you are applying for a master's program at university in Spain, you are required to be in possession of a relevant Bachelor's or equivalent degree diploma.
PhD studies (third cycle)
In the event you are applying for doctoral studies at university in Spain, you are required to be in possession of a relevant diploma or master's degree program.
Education and Living Costs:
Spanish course fees are among the lowest in Europe for residents and EU nationals. Being relatively inexpensive, it is also a popular study destination for international students. This means that you are not required to pay higher course fees than Spanish students and that you are entitled to apply for any grants available to help with tuition fees. The tuition fee for studying at a public university in Spain is approx. 1,000 EUR per year.
Students have to pay registration and tuition fees at public universities in Spain. The total amount paid varies depending on the course and its credit worth. Enrolment fees for Bachelor’s degrees (180 credits or 60 credits per year) at public universities in Spain vary between 500 EUR and 1,120 EUR per academic year. The fees for official master’s and doctoral degrees at public and private universities are regulated by the government. A master program is usually worth 90-120 credits, except a Master of Science which is worth 240 credits, also 60 credits per year. As an example, a master’s course comprising 60 ECTS credits may cost between 960 EUR and 1800 EUR.
Studies have estimated that students and researchers in Spain spend an average of 900 and 1100€ per month on living expenses, depending on the city. The differences are due mainly to the cost OF ACCOMMODATION (renting a flat, living in a university residence, etc.) which tends to be higher in the larger cities. On the other hand, food prices and the cost of other services tend to be quite similar all over Spain.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?