ALL >> Education >> View Article
Requirements To Study In Spain
Total Articles: 9
Undergraduate studies (first cycle)
If you have successfully completed upper secondary studies in one of the signatory countries of the Lisbon Convention, are in possession of a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your home country, you may also qualify for higher education studies in Spain. However, you are requested to prove your level of English and/or Spanish. In some cases, you are also requested to take additional qualifying courses.
Master's studies (second cycle)
If you are applying for a master's program at university in Spain, you are required to be in possession of a relevant Bachelor's or equivalent degree diploma.
PhD studies (third cycle)
In the event you are applying for doctoral studies at university in Spain, you are required to be in possession of a relevant diploma or master's degree program.
Education and Living Costs:
Spanish course fees are among the lowest in Europe for residents and EU nationals. Being relatively inexpensive, it is also a popular study destination for international students. This means that you are not required to pay higher course fees than Spanish students and that you are entitled to apply for any grants available to help with tuition fees. The tuition fee for studying at a public university in Spain is approx. 1,000 EUR per year.
Students have to pay registration and tuition fees at public universities in Spain. The total amount paid varies depending on the course and its credit worth. Enrolment fees for Bachelor’s degrees (180 credits or 60 credits per year) at public universities in Spain vary between 500 EUR and 1,120 EUR per academic year. The fees for official master’s and doctoral degrees at public and private universities are regulated by the government. A master program is usually worth 90-120 credits, except a Master of Science which is worth 240 credits, also 60 credits per year. As an example, a master’s course comprising 60 ECTS credits may cost between 960 EUR and 1800 EUR.
Studies have estimated that students and researchers in Spain spend an average of 900 and 1100€ per month on living expenses, depending on the city. The differences are due mainly to the cost OF ACCOMMODATION (renting a flat, living in a university residence, etc.) which tends to be higher in the larger cities. On the other hand, food prices and the cost of other services tend to be quite similar all over Spain.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma