ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Total Articles: 8
CRYING - Babies who are carried tend to be calmer and cry and fuss less.
Generally newborns will cry more in the first 6 weeks of life. Periods of unexplainable and inconsolable crying or COLIC as it is known can be both extremely worrying and very stressful for new parents especially at night. The closeness coupled with movement has shown to be most effective in reducing and inducing calmness in little ones.
HANDS FREE - Using a carrier gives you back your hands
In those formative first weeks a parent has more to do than ever before and less time to do it in. Using a baby carrier is a very practical solution for both parent and baby, you can regain control over your day and use of both hands while keeping your little one in view, happy and safe it's a win win.
FEEDING - Mums who routinely use a baby carrier may be more likely to successfully breastfeed.
Closer contact can help you pick up on babies important feeding cues it may also help with maintaining prolactin and oxytocin levels important in the production and release of milk. Routine carrying in the first month has also be associated with increased breastfeeding duration. Many carries can also help Mum breastfeed discreetly when out and about.
REFLUX - 30-40 minutes upright in a good carrier after a feed can help ease the discomfort of Reflux.
Reflux is the word used to describe what happens when the stomach contents - food (milk) and acid - come back up into the gullet or into the mouth. Popping baby into an upright carrier is a practical solution for parents of a little one suffering from reflux and is often recommended by health professionals
SLEEP - Keeping your baby close and in view while sleeping can reduce the risk of SIDS and increase your peace of mind
Using a sling and baby carrier for daytime sleeps is a practical way for parents to keep their baby close and maintain visual contact during naps. Close contact and movement helps newborns to be calmer, sleep more soundly and for longer periods.
POSITIVE HEALTH - Using a good carrier is safer and easier on your back than simply carrying in arms
Carrying isn't just for indoors, having a comfortable supportive carrier provides you with the freedom to get out share some scenery and fresh air. Short walks daily are great post natal exercise and can really help you tone and regain fitness gradually, or why not try some gentle sling yoga with baby? The closeness and freedom carrying provides has also be shown to help mums suffering with post natal depression.
DEVELOPMENT / BONDING - Carrying is good for the baby's physical and mental development
Carrying your newborn from day one is a very natural extension of Kangaroo care or Skin to skin and shares many of the emotional and development benefits. Routine carrying in the first year can help with social and physical development and strengthen parental bonding.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt