ALL >> General >> View Article
Total Articles: 3
OOT Trending – a proactive measure
Identifying OOT results was a concern for the client for avoiding potential issues with marketed product, as well as avoid potential regulatory issues. The calculation of OOT trend for each every batch is complicated and cumbersome to perform manually or in excel sheets. There was a need for efficient and practical statistical approach to identify OOT results to detect when a batch is not behaving as expected. To judge whether a result is OOT, one must first decide what is expected and in particular what data comparisons are appropriate.
Based on the SOP the following decisions need to be made
• What statistical approaches are used to determine OOT criterion
• What data to be used to determine OOT limits
• What evaluation is performed if the minimum data requirement is not met
• What data should be used to update limits
• Who is responsible for comparing the result with the OOT criterion
Solution and Implementation
OOT calculations can be done on the fly in CaliberLIMS sample manager. OOT results are displayed to approver right after the sample analysis is submitted by the analyst. This helped the reviewer to do effective proactive measure in case there is an OOT for that batch.
CaliberLIMS has a capability of trending OOT in three ways:
• Running average
• Giving a minimum and maximum range
This has helped the client to configure OOT for different products as per their SOP.
The solution is very flexible, effective and reduces redundant calculations that are being done by the analyst. An analyst can give the number of released batches to be compared with, subsequently the system takes the result value of previous batches and apply to the validated predefined formula in one of the of above mentioned ways and calculate the OOT.
This OOT is calculated in real time as when the test results are submitted and it is flashed to the reviewer before approving the results. This is of immense help to the QC manger, the manager will know the trend analysis and once he OOT is triggered by the system, the decision of OOS can be taken. Proactively the manager can issue a CAPA in case deviation and improve the process or material so that the test results across bathes are consistent.
General Articles1. National Sports Day Celebrated At Alpha School Cbse Cit Nagar
2. We Are Digital Marketing Agency
Author: masud rana
3. Essential Checklist For Air Conditioning Installation In Melbourne
Author: Satendra Kumar
4. Buying Accent Chairs: Are You Keeping These Factors In View?
Author: Furniture Bank
5. Artist Ramesh Gorjala
6. Tablet Repair Centre Manchester – Tabletrepairer.co.uk
7. Not-for-profit Company Fell To Credit Card Scam
Author: lexie grey
8. Meishen Brand Is Favored By European Market
Author: hu Allen
9. Hp Laptop Repair Centre In Uk
Author: HP Repair Centre
10. How To Find The Best Plumbing Service In And Around Glendale?
Author: Jack Ronald
11. Enjoy With Escorts Fashions Any Time Any Wherein
Author: Enjoy with Escorts fashions any time any wherein
12. How To Make International Calls Cost Effective.
Author: sachin kumar
13. Garbage Disposal Part - Iii
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - III
14. Android Mobile Dialer: Useful Mobile Application In Recent Times.
Author: sachin kumar
15. Garbage Disposal Part - I
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - I