ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
A Shopping Guide For Engagement Rings
Total Articles: 26
Are you ready to pop the question to your partner? Making that decision may have been easy but picking the right ring can sure be tricky. No need to worry; we’re here to help you through the maze to finding your perfect and unique engagement ring. Let’s begin with all your how’s and why’s!
Set Your Budget – Set a clear budget before stepping into a jewelry store. We cannot stress this enough! You need to be realistic about what you can afford.
Know The Style – While considering the style of your ring, take her lifestyle, tastes and her job into account. Pay attention and collect hints from the styles of rings that catch her eyes when window shopping online or in a physical store. It’s common for couples to take a more modern approach and buy their rings together. Find out what works best for you!
Know The Setting - The metal framework where your stone is mounted sets the tone for a ring. The classic Tiffany, contemporary bezel or pave are a few of the popular settings that you can choose from. It’s all about getting the perfect shape and setting.
Lesson On 4 Cs - You need to familiarize yourself with the "Four Cs" - cut, color, clarity and carat. It’s important to consider all four equally when comparing diamonds. The defining characteristic of a diamond comes from the way it’s cut. It’s all about playing a balancing act between the four Cs.
• Cut - Determines the shape of the diamond, but also the quality at which it sparkles and shines. The variety of shapes include pear, round, radiant, cushion, heart, princess and many more.
• Color - Diamond scores of D, E and F fall in the colorless range and G-H-I-J are ‘near colorless’. Similar to clarity, the untrained eye will not be able to pick up on differences between most of the grades.
• Clarity - Refers to the diamond’s imperfections or inclusions, the flaws. You’ll find everything from F for flawless to I3 for the most inclusions. Many of these imperfections can’t be seen by the naked eye.
• Carat – Refers to the weight of a diamond. Most engagement rings are around one carat.
Protecting Your Investment - Like your bond, an engagement ring will last forever, so make sure it’s protected too. It is a good idea to research purchasing warranties or insurance.
Now that we’ve checked off all the must-know details on how to go about shopping for engagement rings for women, what are you waiting for?
Ready, Set, Shop!
She dons many hats, that of a lifestyle blogger, wife and mom. A fashion lover and style influencer, she thrives on writing, like contributing feature articles for Wedding Ring Sets http://www.samuelsjewelers.com/engagement-wedding.html on topics such as Engagement Rings for Women http://www.samuelsjewelers.com/engagement-wedding/engagement-rings.html and diamond jewelry, fashion earrings, the latest happenings and trends. She also loves indulging in activities like yoga, cycling, and swimming.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips For Choosing The Right Baby Clothes
Author: Vishank Goel
Author: sai bhargav
3. Engraving A Men’s Bark Ring Or Other Wedding Ring Options
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
4. Choosing Handmade Designer Jewellery As A Gift
Author: Manali S
5. Anarkali Suits - A Trendy Must-have For Your Festive Wardrobe
Author: Ritu Batra
6. 5 Style Staples Kanye West Swear By:
Author: neerja rao
7. Fashion Design School In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
8. Tips For Choosing The Right Photographer
9. African Style Fashionable Jumpsuits - The Latest Of What We Call Vogue
Author: Jonathan Benjamin
10. Fashionable Finger Glitter For The June Bride
Author: Victoria Grounds
11. Giving Heat The Cold Shoulder
Author: Closest Buddies
12. Fine Jewelry Made From Rose Gold: An In Depth Analysis
Author: shah puja
13. Buy Diamond Jewellery Online In India
Author: shah puja
14. Jewellery Trend Predictions For 2018
Author: shah puja
15. Why Is Lycra Spandex Fabric Widely Used For Creating Sporting Apparels?
Author: Albesto Hudes