ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
A Shopping Guide For Engagement Rings
Total Articles: 26
Are you ready to pop the question to your partner? Making that decision may have been easy but picking the right ring can sure be tricky. No need to worry; we’re here to help you through the maze to finding your perfect and unique engagement ring. Let’s begin with all your how’s and why’s!
Set Your Budget – Set a clear budget before stepping into a jewelry store. We cannot stress this enough! You need to be realistic about what you can afford.
Know The Style – While considering the style of your ring, take her lifestyle, tastes and her job into account. Pay attention and collect hints from the styles of rings that catch her eyes when window shopping online or in a physical store. It’s common for couples to take a more modern approach and buy their rings together. Find out what works best for you!
Know The Setting - The metal framework where your stone is mounted sets the tone for a ring. The classic Tiffany, contemporary bezel or pave are a few of the popular settings that you can choose from. It’s all about getting the perfect shape and setting.
Lesson On 4 Cs - You need to familiarize yourself with the "Four Cs" - cut, color, clarity and carat. It’s important to consider all four equally when comparing diamonds. The defining characteristic of a diamond comes from the way it’s cut. It’s all about playing a balancing act between the four Cs.
• Cut - Determines the shape of the diamond, but also the quality at which it sparkles and shines. The variety of shapes include pear, round, radiant, cushion, heart, princess and many more.
• Color - Diamond scores of D, E and F fall in the colorless range and G-H-I-J are ‘near colorless’. Similar to clarity, the untrained eye will not be able to pick up on differences between most of the grades.
• Clarity - Refers to the diamond’s imperfections or inclusions, the flaws. You’ll find everything from F for flawless to I3 for the most inclusions. Many of these imperfections can’t be seen by the naked eye.
• Carat – Refers to the weight of a diamond. Most engagement rings are around one carat.
Protecting Your Investment - Like your bond, an engagement ring will last forever, so make sure it’s protected too. It is a good idea to research purchasing warranties or insurance.
Now that we’ve checked off all the must-know details on how to go about shopping for engagement rings for women, what are you waiting for?
Ready, Set, Shop!
She dons many hats, that of a lifestyle blogger, wife and mom. A fashion lover and style influencer, she thrives on writing, like contributing feature articles for Wedding Ring Sets http://www.samuelsjewelers.com/engagement-wedding.html on topics such as Engagement Rings for Women http://www.samuelsjewelers.com/engagement-wedding/engagement-rings.html and diamond jewelry, fashion earrings, the latest happenings and trends. She also loves indulging in activities like yoga, cycling, and swimming.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Navratri Dresses To Complement This Festive Season 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
2. Digital Printed American Patriotic Cloth And T-shirts Under The Aegis Of A True Patriotic Company
Author: James Smith
3. Letter To 16 Year Old Me
Author: Juhi Bansal
4. Online Artificial Jewellery: New Fashion Trends For Women
5. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
7. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
8. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
9. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
10. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
11. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
13. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
14. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal