ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
A Shopping Guide For Engagement Rings
Total Articles: 26
Are you ready to pop the question to your partner? Making that decision may have been easy but picking the right ring can sure be tricky. No need to worry; we’re here to help you through the maze to finding your perfect and unique engagement ring. Let’s begin with all your how’s and why’s!
Set Your Budget – Set a clear budget before stepping into a jewelry store. We cannot stress this enough! You need to be realistic about what you can afford.
Know The Style – While considering the style of your ring, take her lifestyle, tastes and her job into account. Pay attention and collect hints from the styles of rings that catch her eyes when window shopping online or in a physical store. It’s common for couples to take a more modern approach and buy their rings together. Find out what works best for you!
Know The Setting - The metal framework where your stone is mounted sets the tone for a ring. The classic Tiffany, contemporary bezel or pave are a few of the popular settings that you can choose from. It’s all about getting the perfect shape and setting.
Lesson On 4 Cs - You need to familiarize yourself with the "Four Cs" - cut, color, clarity and carat. It’s important to consider all four equally when comparing diamonds. The defining characteristic of a diamond comes from the way it’s cut. It’s all about playing a balancing act between the four Cs.
• Cut - Determines the shape of the diamond, but also the quality at which it sparkles and shines. The variety of shapes include pear, round, radiant, cushion, heart, princess and many more.
• Color - Diamond scores of D, E and F fall in the colorless range and G-H-I-J are ‘near colorless’. Similar to clarity, the untrained eye will not be able to pick up on differences between most of the grades.
• Clarity - Refers to the diamond’s imperfections or inclusions, the flaws. You’ll find everything from F for flawless to I3 for the most inclusions. Many of these imperfections can’t be seen by the naked eye.
• Carat – Refers to the weight of a diamond. Most engagement rings are around one carat.
Protecting Your Investment - Like your bond, an engagement ring will last forever, so make sure it’s protected too. It is a good idea to research purchasing warranties or insurance.
Now that we’ve checked off all the must-know details on how to go about shopping for engagement rings for women, what are you waiting for?
Ready, Set, Shop!
She dons many hats, that of a lifestyle blogger, wife and mom. A fashion lover and style influencer, she thrives on writing, like contributing feature articles for Wedding Ring Sets http://www.samuelsjewelers.com/engagement-wedding.html on topics such as Engagement Rings for Women http://www.samuelsjewelers.com/engagement-wedding/engagement-rings.html and diamond jewelry, fashion earrings, the latest happenings and trends. She also loves indulging in activities like yoga, cycling, and swimming.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Make It A Post Valentine’s Engagement
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
2. Essential Items That Powerful Businesswomen Must Have In Their Wardrobe
Author: Ashish Malik
3. Do You Need A New Style Fashion Consultant?
Author: Scott Wolstein
4. 6 Tips And Tricks For Unique Mother's Day Gift Buying
Author: Annie Reh
5. 3 Dazzling Dresses That Make Your 30-something Bridesmaids Look Like A Million Bucks
Author: Jane Wang
6. Buy Xxxl T Shirts Online In India
Author: Prashant Shrivastav
7. Casio G-shock Analog Digital Ga-110dc-2a Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
8. Why Shoe Trees Are Essential For Your Blucher Shoe Care
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Commonly Faced Issues In The Fashion Industry
Author: Olivia James
10. Fashion Designing Course In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
11. Set Out For Party With These Fashion Tips – Men’s Fashion Guide
Author: Anshul Mewade
12. Quelled Earrings - Fancy Yet Light On Your Lobes
Author: Stylofi Fashion
13. Fashion Designing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. Green Wall In Delhi Ncr
15. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Ca0285-01e Mens Watch : Sharp, Simple And Spectacular
Author: Jasson C