ALL >> General >> View Article
Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
Total Articles: 5
TYPES OF EJB
For different purposes , there are three different types of EJB that are best suited, they are as follows:
Session EJB- For the purpose of mapping business process flow, a session EJB is useful (or similar application concepts). In Session EJB you can find two subtypes- stateful and stateless. Pure functionality is what EJB actually means that is created with respect to environment.
Entity EJB- A combination of data is mapped (or similar application concept) along with associated functionality in an Entity EJB. A data store is the basis for Entity EJBs and it will be developed based on the data inside it.
Message-driven EJB- It is an equivalent concept to Session EJB and when an asynchronous message arrives it is activated.
Best suited type of EJB must be selected as an application designer relying on the task to be completed.
Common Uses of EJBs
Here we can see the places you can come across EJBs and their roles. Here are few examples:
Servlets and JSPs are the Web-oriented components behind which the business logic will be offered by the EJBs in a web-centric application. If a higher level of scalability or maintainability is needed by the Web-oriented application then the use of EJBs can offer this.
Swing applications are some of the thick client applications that will have the EJB to be used in the same way to Web-centric applications. For sharing an organic way of business logic between different types of client applications. This business logic can be sheltered using EJBs.
EJBs also benefit B2B Business-to-business e-commerce application. The integration of business processes is what B2B e-commerce focuses on. The business process logic is sheltered by the place provided by EJB. For delivering B2B and the business systems behind them, they can also offer a link between technologies
EJBs are incorporated to shelter processing and mapping across various applications in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). Business logic integration takes places that is required while transferring the data between applications ( in-house applications in this case).
Join our Java Certification Course to make your career in this field.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P