ALL >> General >> View Article
Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
Total Articles: 6
TYPES OF EJB
For different purposes , there are three different types of EJB that are best suited, they are as follows:
Session EJB- For the purpose of mapping business process flow, a session EJB is useful (or similar application concepts). In Session EJB you can find two subtypes- stateful and stateless. Pure functionality is what EJB actually means that is created with respect to environment.
Entity EJB- A combination of data is mapped (or similar application concept) along with associated functionality in an Entity EJB. A data store is the basis for Entity EJBs and it will be developed based on the data inside it.
Message-driven EJB- It is an equivalent concept to Session EJB and when an asynchronous message arrives it is activated.
Best suited type of EJB must be selected as an application designer relying on the task to be completed.
Common Uses of EJBs
Here we can see the places you can come across EJBs and their roles. Here are few examples:
Servlets and JSPs are the Web-oriented components behind which the business logic will be offered by the EJBs in a web-centric application. If a higher level of scalability or maintainability is needed by the Web-oriented application then the use of EJBs can offer this.
Swing applications are some of the thick client applications that will have the EJB to be used in the same way to Web-centric applications. For sharing an organic way of business logic between different types of client applications. This business logic can be sheltered using EJBs.
EJBs also benefit B2B Business-to-business e-commerce application. The integration of business processes is what B2B e-commerce focuses on. The business process logic is sheltered by the place provided by EJB. For delivering B2B and the business systems behind them, they can also offer a link between technologies
EJBs are incorporated to shelter processing and mapping across various applications in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). Business logic integration takes places that is required while transferring the data between applications ( in-house applications in this case).
Join our Java Certification Course to make your career in this field.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners