ALL >> General >> View Article
Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
Total Articles: 6
TYPES OF EJB
For different purposes , there are three different types of EJB that are best suited, they are as follows:
Session EJB- For the purpose of mapping business process flow, a session EJB is useful (or similar application concepts). In Session EJB you can find two subtypes- stateful and stateless. Pure functionality is what EJB actually means that is created with respect to environment.
Entity EJB- A combination of data is mapped (or similar application concept) along with associated functionality in an Entity EJB. A data store is the basis for Entity EJBs and it will be developed based on the data inside it.
Message-driven EJB- It is an equivalent concept to Session EJB and when an asynchronous message arrives it is activated.
Best suited type of EJB must be selected as an application designer relying on the task to be completed.
Common Uses of EJBs
Here we can see the places you can come across EJBs and their roles. Here are few examples:
Servlets and JSPs are the Web-oriented components behind which the business logic will be offered by the EJBs in a web-centric application. If a higher level of scalability or maintainability is needed by the Web-oriented application then the use of EJBs can offer this.
Swing applications are some of the thick client applications that will have the EJB to be used in the same way to Web-centric applications. For sharing an organic way of business logic between different types of client applications. This business logic can be sheltered using EJBs.
EJBs also benefit B2B Business-to-business e-commerce application. The integration of business processes is what B2B e-commerce focuses on. The business process logic is sheltered by the place provided by EJB. For delivering B2B and the business systems behind them, they can also offer a link between technologies
EJBs are incorporated to shelter processing and mapping across various applications in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). Business logic integration takes places that is required while transferring the data between applications ( in-house applications in this case).
Join our Java Certification Course to make your career in this field.
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina