ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Use Your “thank You” Page For Better Customer Engagement
Total Articles: 23
A “thank you” is often used to end a conversation. But in the marketing world, you cannot afford to end your relationship with your customer by using a thank you page on your site.
Firstly, you need to understand when you should have a thank you page. You cannot afford to put up a thank you page everywhere. Some instances where you can use a thank you page are;
• When a visitor has subscribed to your email list
• When your visitor has downloaded a PDF, video course, checklist, etc.
• When a customer has converted into lead
• Whenever you get your visitor’s email address, money, social shares etc
However, the buck should not stop there. You must think of innovative methods to retain your customers and make them your loyal customer. Here are few tips that will help utilize your thank you page effectively.
1. Direct Your customer to some other page of your website
This may not earn you extra points but directing your customer to another page will keep them engaged with your brand. For instance if the thank you page was a result of a purchase made, you could direct the customer to other product related pages or show products that have been purchased by other customers. This may cause the customer to leave their email address on a lead generation form that you can make use of in the future.
Another benefit of directing your customer to another page is that they may share a piece of content they liked with their friends. In short, try and direct your customer to another page so that related content gets shared.
2. Get your customer to write for a social share
So, your customer just subscribed to your newsletters or purchased a product. Use the opportunity and ask them to share their experience. It would be useful if you could hire services on an experienced website design company and ask them to add social shares button on the Thank You page. However, ensure that you change the URL on the share buttons. Avoid sharing the URL of your Thank You page, instead share the link of the offer the customer showed interest in.
3. Offer a coupon code for next purchase
It may not be a great idea to wait for your customer to make another purchase in future. You could rather offer discount or special offer immediately after they make their first purchase. Make sure you highlight the time sensitivity and product scarcity while writing the content for such discount coupons. You need to make it clear that you will make the deal only once to boost the conversion on your Thank You page.
Read the full article on http://www.satejinfotech.in/how-to-get-better-customer-engagement-through-a-thank-you-page/
Internet Marketing Articles1. Why Should I Become A Bigcommerce Partner With 1digital?
Author: Dan Kogan
2. Digi Market
3. Top 3 Ways Interactive Content Helps In Digital Marketing
Author: James Belly
4. 5 Benefits That You Can Gain From The Top Seo Company In India
Author: SEO Reseller Agency
5. 10 Mistakes People Make While Doing Social Media Marketing
Author: Rahul Pawar
6. 5 Best Premium Woocommerce Usps Shipping Plugins – 
7. Finding The Best Ppc Services In Usa Is An Arduous Task
8. Top 4 Web Design Myths That You Shouldn’t Believe
Author: Sanjay Sachdeva
9. Web Of Success!
Author: ponting brown
10. How Does Digital Marketing Helps You To Grow Your Business
11. Ask These To A Digital Marketing Company In Usa First!
12. Tools To Track And Monitor The Social Media Marketing Campaign
Author: Web Click India
13. Social Media Marketing Company In India.
Author: arjun shetty
14. The Best Seo Company In Bangalore
Author: arjun shetty
15. Importance Of An Internet Marketing Consultant For All Industrial Sectors!
Author: krutika sharma