ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Use Your “thank You” Page For Better Customer Engagement
Total Articles: 23
A “thank you” is often used to end a conversation. But in the marketing world, you cannot afford to end your relationship with your customer by using a thank you page on your site.
Firstly, you need to understand when you should have a thank you page. You cannot afford to put up a thank you page everywhere. Some instances where you can use a thank you page are;
• When a visitor has subscribed to your email list
• When your visitor has downloaded a PDF, video course, checklist, etc.
• When a customer has converted into lead
• Whenever you get your visitor’s email address, money, social shares etc
However, the buck should not stop there. You must think of innovative methods to retain your customers and make them your loyal customer. Here are few tips that will help utilize your thank you page effectively.
1. Direct Your customer to some other page of your website
This may not earn you extra points but directing your customer to another page will keep them engaged with your brand. For instance if the thank you page was a result of a purchase made, you could direct the customer to other product related pages or show products that have been purchased by other customers. This may cause the customer to leave their email address on a lead generation form that you can make use of in the future.
Another benefit of directing your customer to another page is that they may share a piece of content they liked with their friends. In short, try and direct your customer to another page so that related content gets shared.
2. Get your customer to write for a social share
So, your customer just subscribed to your newsletters or purchased a product. Use the opportunity and ask them to share their experience. It would be useful if you could hire services on an experienced website design company and ask them to add social shares button on the Thank You page. However, ensure that you change the URL on the share buttons. Avoid sharing the URL of your Thank You page, instead share the link of the offer the customer showed interest in.
3. Offer a coupon code for next purchase
It may not be a great idea to wait for your customer to make another purchase in future. You could rather offer discount or special offer immediately after they make their first purchase. Make sure you highlight the time sensitivity and product scarcity while writing the content for such discount coupons. You need to make it clear that you will make the deal only once to boost the conversion on your Thank You page.
Read the full article on http://www.satejinfotech.in/how-to-get-better-customer-engagement-through-a-thank-you-page/
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally