ALL >> Career >> View Article
Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Total Articles: 5
Walk-in interviews are a trend all over the world today, and the Philippines job market isn’t shying away from it. Walk-in-interviews are a major part of Philippines job culture but are these walk-ins beneficial for the job seeker is a question of debate.
A walk-in interview is typically a screening that happens without any appointment or scheduled meeting. These walk-in interviews mostly take place at job fairs, or career events or sometimes the companies host the walk-in interviews at their office premises. Walk-in interviews are mainly preferred by job seekers as they feel it is hassle free and informal as compared to the regularly scheduled interviews. But is it so?
We all know every coin has two sides and this holds true for walk-in interviews as well. It has its share of disadvantages. Firstly it is a time-consuming process. You need to sit for hours sometimes to get a chance to see the interviewer. The time taken could impact negatively on your overall performance at the interview and could hamper your chance of getting through.
Walk-ins are open to all so it has a huge gathering of job seekers and there could be a chance for you to get lost in the crowd. In walk-ins where a general screening is done the first impression is usually decisive for your possible candidature. One mistake and you are out of the race. Creating a thumping first impression and standing out from the crowd could be challenging in these situations.
So, are you wondering what you should do to grab the best job in Philippines? There is a straightforward and efficient solution for this. Instead of wasting your time and energy in walk-in interviews, you should register with an eminent job portal like Jobaxy and walk away with your dream job. Your resume is your selling point. You should create a strong resume that should tempt the employer enough to call you immediately for the interview.
Jobaxy helps you brand yourself. The new age audio video resumes that we offer you are sure to land the dream job. With a well-designed video resume, you can present your skills and experience in a unique way to the recruiter thus increasing your probability to land the dream job. The new-age audio resumes are most sought after; the latest tool for meeting today’s smarter hiring needs. The video resume could help in creating a long lasting first impression that is crucial for grabbing one of the best jobs in Philippines.
Register with us now and create your own success story!
I am a Job Consultant at Jobaxy Philippines and have been working with selected groups of clients for the past 6 years. My areas of expertise include operational and project management, and process improvement and I have achieved significant success in diverse high profile business sectors in both local and international environments.
Career Articles1. An Amateur’s Guide To Pharmaceutical Consulting Firms
Author: jennifer jam
2. What Are The Benefits Of Making Career In Bakery And Confectionery
3. Snowboard Trick Names And Terms To Know
4. Find Best Promotional Staff From Reliable Job Portals Online
5. Digital Transformation Is The Change Which Is Associated With The Implementation Of Digital Technolo
Author: MIchel Sam
6. Points To Choose The Best Job Consultancy Firm
Author: Rigonis Bistro
7. Choose The Best Consultancy Firm Having A Suitable Job
Author: Rebecca Weavern
8. Avoid The Unlawful Ways Of Getting A Good Job
Author: Rebecca Weavern
9. Restop's New Camouflage Privacy Shelter Enhances Safety For Outdoors People While Reducing Impact
10. Project Management Programs Online
Author: Emily Stone
11. Tips On Passing The Fe Electrical And Computer Exam
12. 5 Surprising Facts About Freelance Industry
13. Find Best Promotional Staff Online
14. Follow The Right Method For The Preparation Of Government Jobs
Author: George Basil
15. How You Can Increase Your Prices - Simple Tips To Make More
Author: Ian Marsh