ALL >> Health >> View Article
4 Ways To Maintain A Handsome Male Organ
Total Articles: 919
A man places a great deal of worth on his manhood. After all, it’s the part of him that brings such incredible pleasure, not only to himself, but to his partners. It’s the part that all men seem to talk about and compare. Has anyone ever heard a man talk fondly about the shape of his nose, or guys comparing the size and shape of their earlobes? Given how important this part of the body is, guys already know that good manhood care is essential.
But do they know exactly how to maintain their manhood health so that they can not only have a more handsome male organ, but fewer member problems as well? There are a few things men need to keep in mind, whether they are revamping their old routine for manhood care or starting out for the first time on this very important journey.
1. Careful cleaning is a must. The manhood is usually very warm, encased in clothing that keeps it in the dark, and a little moist from the sweat and other body oils that surround it. The result is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. That’s why a daily cleaning is so important. A man should look for a good cleanser that will not dry out his skin, and wash the area with warm water on at least a daily basis. It is important to clean every part of the manhood, especially under the prepuce for intact men. When the cleaning is done, pat dry the manhood - never rub, as this can create irritation.
2. Take care to use lubrication. Whether a guy is playing on his own or with a partner, adequate lubrication can remedy all sorts of member problems before they have a chance to begin. Going at it without lube might seem okay at first, but remember that the sensitive manhood skin is made up of all sorts of delicate nerve endings, which are maintained by tiny blood vessels right underneath the skin. Lots of friction but not lube means that those blood vessels might suffer injury, which in turn can contribute to scar tissue, neither of which bode very well for a handsome male organ.
3. Avoid socially shared diseases. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s surprising how many men choose to have relations without a protection ‘just this once’ and think there will be no serious consequences from that fact. And sure, a man might get lucky from time to time, but eventually the lack of protection will catch up with him. The result could easily be manhood bumps, warts, red spots and discharge, as well as manhood pain. Though many conditions can be treated fully, some might leave behind scars or worse, stay around forever, like herpes - and lurk there until another outbreak that ruins the look of a guy’s handsome male organ.
4. Use a top-notch member health crème. The importance of an excellent member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) cannot be stressed enough. A good crème will contain a plethora of vitamins. These should include vitamin A, also known as retinol, which is known for maintaining skin health. Another is vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, an essential nutrient often found in high-end skin crèmes. Vitamins C, D and E help ensure further maintenance of healthy manhood skin. Amino acids that ease peripheral nerve damage can help the manhood that has been enjoyed a little too much, and the wonders of Shea butter can help keep skin supple and smooth. Applying a crème like this daily after a shower is the perfect way to ensure a healthy, handsome male organ.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men