ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Mattress Factory - How To Take Care For Your Mattress
Total Articles: 36
If you’ve just recently invested in a latex mattress to improve you physical and mental health, you will want to know how to take care so you can keep it as long as possible. Depending on the type of mattress here are some Do’s and Don’ts rules of caring your mattress so it will stay in good condition for years to come.
1. The average mattress is designed to last 10 years if you get started on the right foot. Make sure your new mattress and foundation are properly installed or ask personnel for additional advice on how to install properly. Every mattress comes with an instruction which means frequent rotation from end to end if applicable. Being more consistent and apply this routine every second week you will avoid lumps and bumps and preventing damages on time.
2. Beds that use a bed frame last longer so don’t forget your box spring. Be sure to provide a good support and invest in a matching box spring every time you purchase a mattress to provide right foundation. A good quality bed frame can preserve the integrity of materials and prevent early wear. It’s a wise idea to check bed box every six months to make sure there are no broken parts, sags or slats that could weaken your mattress structure.
3. Your mattress can lose its structure prematurely if you are not using a protector from the very beginning. A good, quality mattress protector is a water resistant to prevent spills and accidents, and they also reduce the amount of dust, oil skin, debris and dirt that make it into your bed. Vacuuming is a great way to keep your mattress clean and free of dust. It gets rid of all the debris mites, dead skin, and dirt that tend to collect and nest in your bed over time. Cleaning your bed sheets regularly every two weeks helps reduce allergens and keep your sleep environment healthier. A good quality washable cover is a must to prevent mattress stains.
4. Jumping on the bed and use it as a trampoline may sound like fun but is just too much for your bedsprings to bear, it can damage the coils and the fibres of your mattress. Standing on the mattress is a big no-no even if you need to reach a shelves; the wooden support may break, sending you with your mattress on the floor.
Be sure to follow specific guidelines when you get a new latex mattress to provide better care and protect your investment. Even with the best care possible, a mattress needs to be replaced in 10 years. If you are not sleeping well or you are waking up with aches, stiffness or tingling it is time for a change.
Furniture Articles1. What Makes Dining Tables The Most Adored Option For Homeowners?
Author: Aaron Teo
2. The Benefit Of A Folding Table
Author: robert eliot
3. How To Create The Perfect Playroom With A New Modular Lounge And More
4. How To Select The Best Furniture Refinishing Company In Phoenix?-4 Factors To Consider
Author: Dan Oldejans
5. Beautify Your Home With Modern Window Blinds
Author: Jay Cantica
6. Exclusive Range Of Garden Furniture At Vetra
7. Best Natural Remedies For Breast Firming, Bust Enlargement Product
Author: Aldrik Stevenson
8. Modular Office Furniture Types
Author: SMdesign India
9. Know About Different Types Of Commercial Doors And Windows
Author: Jabej Rio
10. Creative Ways To Spice Up Your Home And Show Off Your Wines
Author: James Waltan
11. How To Buy A Perfect Sofa Cum Bed?
Author: Wooden Street
12. Advantages Of Curtains Over Blinds
13. How Can Decking Adelaide Improve The Value Of Your House?
14. Optimal Strategies For Organizing A Research Lab
Author: Catalina Laboratory Products
15. Tips And Facts Related To Office Furniture
Author: Homeworld Furniture