ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 27
Case Study: 1
Litware. Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 10.000 users. The company has two offices. The offices are located in NewYork and Denver.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named litware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows
Server 2008 R2.
Lync Server 2013 Infrastructure
Litware has a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure in the New York office. The infrastructure contains servers and appliances. Thecall routing and distribution solution for the IT
Help Desk and Front Desk are dependent upon Response Groups. The servers and appliances are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the servers that have Lync Server 2013 deployed are monitored by using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager. All client computers have either Microsoft Lync 2010 or Microsoft Lync 2013 installed. Administrators configure the following Lync Server 2013 features:
Litware identifies the following issues:
Litware plans to upgrade to Skype for Business Server 2015 during the next six months. You must implement the following changes during the upgrade:
You must minimize the costs associated with the purchase of hardware and software.
You have the following technical requirements for the planned changes:
High Availability Requirements
The new Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure in the New Your office must be available if a single server fails. You must minimize the amount of administrative intervention that is required to recover from a single server failure. You must deploy an AlwaysOn Availability Group instance and a Distributed File System (DFS) file share in the environment.
You are planning to migrate the solution that the IT Help desk and front desk teams use.
You need to recommend an action to migrate the response groups to Skype for Business Server 2015.
What should you recommend?
A. Recreate allresponse groups after you move the users to Skype for Business Server 2015.
B. Migrate all unassigned number configurations in a single operation.
C. Migrate all of the response groups in a single migration operation.
D. Migrate all of the unassigned number configurations after you move the users to Skype for Business Server 2015.
You install System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager on a server named SCOM01. You import the Skype for Business Server 2015 Management Pack to SCOM01.
You need to configure monitoring for the solution.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer present part of the solution.
A. install the SCOM agent on Monitor01.
B. Run watchernode.msi on Monitor01.
C. Run watchernode.msi on SCOM01.
D. Install the Skype for Business Server 2015 core components on MonitorOI.
E. Install the Skype for Business Server 2015 core components on SCOM1
Answer: A, B, D
You need to move all users to the new Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure.
How should you configure the relevant Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet? To answer, configure the appropriate command in the answer area.
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the privacy issue that users report. What should you recommend?
A. a conferencing policy
B. a client version policy
C. a client policy
D. a presence policy
Case Study: 2, A. Datum
A.Datum is an international logistic company that has 12.000 employees. The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a human resources department.
a finance department, and an operations department.
A.Datum has four offices located throughout the world.
A.Datum has two data centers. The data centers are located in New York and Toronto. All communications are routed through the New York and Toronto data centers.
The number of users in each office is shown in the following table:
Active Directory environment
A.Datum has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named adatum.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server
Each office containsredundant domain controllers. Each office is configured as an AD DS site.
Lync Server environment
A.Datum has a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains Two pools. There is one pool in the New York data center and one pool in the Toronto data center. These pools are in pairing relationship for site resiliency.
In preparation for the Skype for Business Server update, you install the required prerequisite components on all Lync Server 2013 servers.
There is a dedicated management computer named NYCMGMT1 in the New York office that has Lync Server 2013 administrative tools installed.
All company users are evenly distributed across the New York and Toronto pools.
The servers are configured as shown in the following tables:
Both data centers have acomplete set of redundant load balancers and reverse proxies.
Internal and external URLS
The Lync Server 2013 Web Services and Office Web Apps Server 2013 farm for both New York and Toronto pools use the following internal and external URLs:
You use the following reverse proxy rules to publish external access for the New York pool:
The Sydney and Stockholm offices each have a server room. The following is the list of unused servers in the server rooms:
SIPdomain and firewall
The SIP domain is adatum.com
A.Datum has a Microsoft Office 365 subscription. The company recently completed an upgrade to Exchange Server 2013. In-Place hold is not in use.
A.Datum is federated with Fabrikam. Inc. The configuration information is shown below:
Firewall configuration on the edge firewall facing to the Internet from both perimeter network in New York and Toronto allows connection to Any IP addresses in the Internet on port TCP/5061.
All external users that are homed in the New York pool reported that they have issues with uploading PowerPoint presentations during conferences.
The PowerPoint upload issue is affecting all internal users that are homed in the Toronto pool.
Users in the Sydney office report poor audio and video quality during conferences. Desktop sharing during conferences also exhibits poor performance.
The company has identified the following business requirements:
1) The Sales and marketing departments have the ability to interact with various suppliers and customers that use Skype Consumer. To enhance the capability, users from sales and marketing departments would like to be able to look up additional Skype Consumer contact details.
2) The company wants to improve the conferencing experience for users in the Sydney office.
3) A.Datum recently acquired a local logistic company in Australia and is planning to rebrand the business in the Asia pacific market. The rebranded business with operate under the name Wide World Importer.
4) The acquired company has an existing video teleconferencing (VTC) solution from Cisco/Tandberg.
5) A.Datum wants to minimize the cost of any changes to the infrastructure.
6) A consultant that works from the Stockholm office will oversee the deployment of any new services.
The company has identified the following technical requirements:
1) Any new infrastructure must be deployed to support high availability.
2) All users in Sydney will use the new email and SIP domain.
3) All federation traffic for the SIM domain wideworldimporters.com must route through the infrastructure in the Sydney office.
4) All conferencing capabilities must be available in the event of wide area network (WAN) link failure.
5) Only users in the sales and marketing departments must be able to federate with Skype consumer.
6) A.Datum uses third party identity providers to federate with Azure Active Directory.
7) You must integrate Microsoft Exchange with Skype for Business to archive Skype for Business data in user mailboxes.
8) You must use wideworldimporters.com as the email and SIP domain for rebranded business.
9) You must implement archiving for all skype for business users. You must not make changes to existing Microsoft exchange functionality.
Fabrikam, Inc, changes their Access Edge fully qualified domain name (FQDN). This resulted in a broken federation relationship. You need to correct the issue and reduce further administrative overhead. What should you do?
A. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.adatum.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
B. Modify the federation configuration to enable Open Federation.
C. Allow outbound connection on port TCP/5061 from Edge Server to any IP address on the Internet.
D. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.wideworldimporters.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
You need to identify the additional components that must be added to the Skype for Business Server 2015 topology.
Which three additional components are required for the updated topology? Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.
A. Skype for Business Server 2015 Standard Edition Front End Servers
B. Skype for Business Server 2015 Video Interop Server pools
C. Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Edition Front End pools
D. Shared Components - SQL Server stores
E. Shared Components - Office Web Apps servers
Education Articles1. Planning A Career In Law? We Suggest You Read This First!
Author: Sukanta Singha
2. Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
3. 7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
4. Cissp Drill Kits
Author: Peter Baumann
5. Get Iot Training Online To Thrive In Existing Iot Space
6. Digital Marketing Course
7. Detailed Description About Java Multithreading
Author: Infocampus is a best java training institute loca
8. Significance Of Sap Fico In The Growth Of Business
Author: tyrion william
9. What All Do You Need To Know About Payday Loans And Its Application Process?
10. 220-902 Exam Certification
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Choose Digital Marketing Over Traditional Method
Author: Vijay Kulkarni
12. Benefits Of Temporary Employment
Author: Weston Barnes is a write and an avid reader. When
13. Multithreading In Java
Author: Firstenquiry is an institute that provides Advanc
14. An Overview On Oracle Hyperion Training
15. Requirements To Study In Spain