ALL >> Art >> View Article
Aerial Photography Is Giving New Dimensions To Photography
Total Articles: 10
Pictures of the landscape and the portraits are assimilated with the human life not just from the age of invention of the camera, but way back from earlier civilisations. The ancient people used pictographs to express their feeling. Artists drew portraits and landscapes capturing the emotions of human and seasons of the earth to be remembered.
Aerial photography delivered another dimension to the photography capturing ground breaking scenery of the tallest towers. The aerial photography is defined as capturing of photographs from an elevated position. It is generally done high up from the sky where the camera is not supported by any ground based structure. The different variations by which an aerial photography can be done include aircraft, helicopters, drones, gas balloons, and kites. The first aerial photographs were taken from the air balloons. The next set of aerial photographs were taken from the camera mounted onto a kite.
The initial use of aerial photography was just for monuments and serene landscapes, but its importance grew during the World War I. The aerial photography was used to track the enemy lines and destructions during the war. Quick printing of photographs was also introduced during the war time.
After the end of the World Wars, the commercial use of the aerial photography gained importance. Inspection of the building site, photography of tall and large monuments, mapping of topography, surveys of areas after devastating floods and earthquakes are done by the aerial photography using varying lens and cameras.
Todays’ drone technology has given way to a wider dimension of aerial filming. One can easily take conduct an aerial photography of the Melbourne city for projects or short films and documentaries.
To control the increase in drone photography, several countries have jotted down certain regulations. According to the Australian regulation, a person carrying out drone aerial photography commercially has to have an operator certificate, the drones under 2 kilo can be operated for commercial usage. The United States has granted access to use drones in aerial photography. However, restrictions are implied on areas where people might get injured due to accidents. The operator is instructed to keep in view the drone at all times.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Hudson Gerald who has written a number of articles on aerial photography Melbourne and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.dr1.com.au/.
Art Articles1. Graphic Design Trends In 2018
Author: Shreedama Technologies
2. How To Take Care After Tattooing
3. Tips For Choosing The Best International Wedding Photographers On A Budget
4. How Old School-paint Is Replaced With New-one By Exterior Painters In Brooklyn?
Author: Liberty Painting
5. Engraving Anything On Paper Or Clothes Is Done With Advanced Process
Author: Alex Dawson
6. Act It Out
7. Interactive Gumboot Dancing: An Activity To Express Yourself
Author: Drums And Rhythm
8. Find Best Wohnzimmer Bilder Online
9. Find Beautiful Leinwandbilder Of Your Choice From Online Art Gallery In Best Price
10. Most Important Time For A Girl Is Getting Married -capture It All!
11. Here’s Why You Wish A Company Video Production Strategy
Author: ALEX O DALY
12. 5 Reasons Why You Need A Vinyl Banner For Your Business In Nc
Author: Rene Navas
13. Decorate Your Home With Decoration Trends
Author: Reenu Verma
14. Setting Up An Art Studio With These Simple Tips
15. Office Space For Rent - Understanding Blend And Extend Office Leases