ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
Total Articles: 221
1888PressRelease - Burlington Auto Group adds Freehold, N.J. to its all-star lineup of award-winning Kia dealerships across the Northeast.
Trenton-Ewing, NJ - They say when it matters most, you trust the name you know.
For decades, customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania have trusted Burlington Auto Group to assist them with purchasing a new or used vehicle, and now that trust is expanding to the group’s newest dealership, Raceway Kia of Freehold.
As of August 1, 2017, Burlington Auto Group assumed ownership of the former Freehold Kia dealership on U.S. 9, and rebranded it with a new name meant to reflect local community landmarks like the iconic Freehold Raceway and Freehold Raceway Mall.
Raceway Kia General Manager Jake Lebowitz said former Freehold Kia customers, and new car buyers, can expect significant improvements throughout the dealership.
“We’re excited for the opportunity to be able to earn their business back,” said Lebowitz, a fourth-generation auto dealer whose family owns Burlington Auto Group, which includes Allentown Kia, Burlington Kia and Turnersville Kia. “We appreciate the public’s initial support, but we also know we have to earn their long-term loyalty. “
For customers, the most immediate change to Raceway Kia will be the sheer number and variety of vehicles available to choose from.
Collectively, Burlington Auto Group has the largest inventory of new Kias in the northeast, and each of its four dealerships will maintain a combined online inventory to allow customers more choice and control when selecting and buying a new or used vehicle.
“It’s like being able to shop multiple dealerships without leaving the showroom,” Lebowitz said. “Anything you want, we’re going to get it because we have access to 1,000 new Kia’s or more.”
In the automotive industry, there are certain metrics that separate the best dealerships from the rest of the pack. One of those is the Customer Satisfaction Index, or CSI, which indicates how well a dealership is doing to satisfy and retain its customers.
Already this year, Burlington Kia was named the No. 1 CSI dealership in New Jersey with a year-to-date CSI score of 990 out of 1,000, and Allentown Kia was named the 2017 Dealer of the Year, per http://www.DealerRater.com. In addition, both Allentown Kia and Turnersville Kia have received the 2017 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater.com.
Such designations speak volumes about Burlington Auto Group and its people.
“Most dealerships don’t go more than two generations,” Lebowitz said. “To be four generations, it shows we know how to operate and we know how to take care of our customers.”
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Deal With Cracked Or Smashed Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Which Are The Best Memorial Day Car Deals On The Lot?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. The Importance Of Proper Wheel Alignment
Author: Ross Barkely
4. Deconstructing The Vin On Vw Used Cars
Author: Aaron Reddall
5. Ais 140 Certified Gps Tracking Device – Bharat 101
6. A Long Journey View On The 2017 Mazda 2 For Sale In Australia
Author: Adam Butler
7. Use Genuine Mazda Spare Parts: Perth Expert Advice
Author: Adam Butler
8. Bridgestone Tyres – Australia’s Most Trusted Tyre Four Times Rolling!
Author: Paul Zervos
9. Top Ways Fast Drivers Can Use Less Fuel
10. Enhance The Performance Of Your Vehicle With Affordable Performance Upgrades
11. All You Need To Know Regarding Engine Remapping
12. How Does Ecu Remapping Improve Your Vehicle?
13. Get More From Your Car With The Ecu Remapping
14. Ecu Remapping: Why And How This Improves Efficiency Of The Car
15. How Drivers Can Reduce Fuel Usage