ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
Total Articles: 116
1888PressRelease - Burlington Auto Group adds Freehold, N.J. to its all-star lineup of award-winning Kia dealerships across the Northeast.
Trenton-Ewing, NJ - They say when it matters most, you trust the name you know.
For decades, customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania have trusted Burlington Auto Group to assist them with purchasing a new or used vehicle, and now that trust is expanding to the group’s newest dealership, Raceway Kia of Freehold.
As of August 1, 2017, Burlington Auto Group assumed ownership of the former Freehold Kia dealership on U.S. 9, and rebranded it with a new name meant to reflect local community landmarks like the iconic Freehold Raceway and Freehold Raceway Mall.
Raceway Kia General Manager Jake Lebowitz said former Freehold Kia customers, and new car buyers, can expect significant improvements throughout the dealership.
“We’re excited for the opportunity to be able to earn their business back,” said Lebowitz, a fourth-generation auto dealer whose family owns Burlington Auto Group, which includes Allentown Kia, Burlington Kia and Turnersville Kia. “We appreciate the public’s initial support, but we also know we have to earn their long-term loyalty. “
For customers, the most immediate change to Raceway Kia will be the sheer number and variety of vehicles available to choose from.
Collectively, Burlington Auto Group has the largest inventory of new Kias in the northeast, and each of its four dealerships will maintain a combined online inventory to allow customers more choice and control when selecting and buying a new or used vehicle.
“It’s like being able to shop multiple dealerships without leaving the showroom,” Lebowitz said. “Anything you want, we’re going to get it because we have access to 1,000 new Kia’s or more.”
In the automotive industry, there are certain metrics that separate the best dealerships from the rest of the pack. One of those is the Customer Satisfaction Index, or CSI, which indicates how well a dealership is doing to satisfy and retain its customers.
Already this year, Burlington Kia was named the No. 1 CSI dealership in New Jersey with a year-to-date CSI score of 990 out of 1,000, and Allentown Kia was named the 2017 Dealer of the Year, per http://www.DealerRater.com. In addition, both Allentown Kia and Turnersville Kia have received the 2017 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater.com.
Such designations speak volumes about Burlington Auto Group and its people.
“Most dealerships don’t go more than two generations,” Lebowitz said. “To be four generations, it shows we know how to operate and we know how to take care of our customers.”
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India