ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
Total Articles: 148
1888PressRelease - Burlington Auto Group adds Freehold, N.J. to its all-star lineup of award-winning Kia dealerships across the Northeast.
Trenton-Ewing, NJ - They say when it matters most, you trust the name you know.
For decades, customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania have trusted Burlington Auto Group to assist them with purchasing a new or used vehicle, and now that trust is expanding to the group’s newest dealership, Raceway Kia of Freehold.
As of August 1, 2017, Burlington Auto Group assumed ownership of the former Freehold Kia dealership on U.S. 9, and rebranded it with a new name meant to reflect local community landmarks like the iconic Freehold Raceway and Freehold Raceway Mall.
Raceway Kia General Manager Jake Lebowitz said former Freehold Kia customers, and new car buyers, can expect significant improvements throughout the dealership.
“We’re excited for the opportunity to be able to earn their business back,” said Lebowitz, a fourth-generation auto dealer whose family owns Burlington Auto Group, which includes Allentown Kia, Burlington Kia and Turnersville Kia. “We appreciate the public’s initial support, but we also know we have to earn their long-term loyalty. “
For customers, the most immediate change to Raceway Kia will be the sheer number and variety of vehicles available to choose from.
Collectively, Burlington Auto Group has the largest inventory of new Kias in the northeast, and each of its four dealerships will maintain a combined online inventory to allow customers more choice and control when selecting and buying a new or used vehicle.
“It’s like being able to shop multiple dealerships without leaving the showroom,” Lebowitz said. “Anything you want, we’re going to get it because we have access to 1,000 new Kia’s or more.”
In the automotive industry, there are certain metrics that separate the best dealerships from the rest of the pack. One of those is the Customer Satisfaction Index, or CSI, which indicates how well a dealership is doing to satisfy and retain its customers.
Already this year, Burlington Kia was named the No. 1 CSI dealership in New Jersey with a year-to-date CSI score of 990 out of 1,000, and Allentown Kia was named the 2017 Dealer of the Year, per http://www.DealerRater.com. In addition, both Allentown Kia and Turnersville Kia have received the 2017 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater.com.
Such designations speak volumes about Burlington Auto Group and its people.
“Most dealerships don’t go more than two generations,” Lebowitz said. “To be four generations, it shows we know how to operate and we know how to take care of our customers.”
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook