ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Avoid Cockroach In Your Home –top 4 Remedies
Total Articles: 3
Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests in the world. They are attracted to your home in search of food and water mostly. The three most common types are the German, Oriental and American roaches.
These tiny creatures are not only ugly to look at, but also harmful to your health. They act as carriers of different germs and bacteria that cause diseases.
If you got big infection try contacting slnpestcontrol.com for cockroach control in Bangalore we are using advance gel technique it will not only kill cockroach and avoid them for a long time
SLN Pest Control offers powerful, customized cockroach treatments that remove cockroach where they live and breed. We work quick and effective as little disruption as possible.
1) Maintain Your House Clean:
• Maintain your kitchen and bathroom as dry as you can.
• Fix all the leaks in your bathroom and kitchen.
• Remove all wood piles and waste cans from your back garden.
• Use a dehumidifier in your house, as humid environments attract the pests more.
• Use screens on your windows and keep away from the door open for a long time.
• Use a vacuum cleaner one time in a week to clean behind and beside furniture and cabinets.
• Remove clutter from your store room, cabinets and other possible breeding places.
• Do not keep stacks of paper bags, sacks, cardboard boxes or rags in open place.
• Make sure insulation around motors and clean them every day .
• Always keep a trash can with a lid in the bathroom as well as garden area, and clear them daily.
2) Baking Soda:
• Baking soda is another popular home medicine for roaches
• set it around your house to serve as a roach bait and insecticide
• The sugar will attract the bugs, and the baking soda will dry them out and lead to their death
• For this to work, it’s important to use a small cap from a bottle or a thin bowl
• So don’t set this out in big quantities.
3) Preparation of Mint Spray
The powerful odor of fresh mint is another large cockroach repellent the intense odor given off from the mint irritates the cockroach’s sensitive sense of smell and they will be driven out of your home.
• single bunch of fresh mint leaves
• 2 cups of boiling water
• 1 fresh, plastic spray bottle
• Insert the mint leaves to the boiling water and let steep for four minutes.
• Let the mixture cool before adding to the spray bottle.
• Spray the affected area freely and let dry.
• Spray the affected areas again in two to three days.
• Regularly using this spray will keep roaches from coming back.
4) Apply a combination of Garlic, Pepper, and Onion
The combination of garlic, pepper, and onions will create an extra powerful cockroach deterrent. The offensive odor will get rid of any present cockroaches and prevent them from returning.
• 1 clove of fresh garlic
• 1 whole onion
• 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
• 1 quart of water
• Small bowl1 clean,
• plastic spray bottle
• Peel and chop the garlic clove and the onion and add it to the bowl.
• Add in the cayenne pepper
• Add the water and mix well.
• Let this marinade for one hour.
• Insert the mixture to your spray bottle and spray any affected areas.
• For professional cockroach control treatment visit our site slnpestcontrol.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities In An Interior Designing Firm In Mumbai
Author: Santosh Rana
2. Seven Things You See At The Gym
3. Install A Frameless Glass Balustrade In Your House For A Perfect Modern Outlook
Author: Chloe Kellaway
4. Ideas On Common Bathroom Mixer Tap Issues And Their Solutions
Author: Luca Estell
5. How You Can Chop Down Your Home’s Energy Bill With Window Replacement In Edmonton?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Beat The Winters: Heating Contractors In Nampa
7. What Can You Do To Save The Chimney From Perishing Earlier Than Anticipated?
Author: Brayden Haritos
8. 9 Maintenance Tips To Extend The Life Of Your Log Splitter
Author: Michael Foley
9. Which One Is Better- Marble Or Granite Countertops?
Author: Riley Evans
10. Best King Size Down Comforter
Author: Rick Smith
11. Design Options For Horse Barns
Author: Bryson Kaleb
12. Diy Blinds Made Simple
Author: Jennifer Williams
13. Entrust The Task Of Building Garages In Arlington, Va With A Professional Company
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Find The Very Best Suggestions To Meet Your Floor Service Requirement Within An Easier Way
Author: Partha Goswami
15. Metal Storage Rack Creates An Outstanding Ambience
Author: Swayam India