ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Avoid Cockroach In Your Home –top 4 Remedies
Total Articles: 3
Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests in the world. They are attracted to your home in search of food and water mostly. The three most common types are the German, Oriental and American roaches.
These tiny creatures are not only ugly to look at, but also harmful to your health. They act as carriers of different germs and bacteria that cause diseases.
If you got big infection try contacting slnpestcontrol.com for cockroach control in Bangalore we are using advance gel technique it will not only kill cockroach and avoid them for a long time
SLN Pest Control offers powerful, customized cockroach treatments that remove cockroach where they live and breed. We work quick and effective as little disruption as possible.
1) Maintain Your House Clean:
• Maintain your kitchen and bathroom as dry as you can.
• Fix all the leaks in your bathroom and kitchen.
• Remove all wood piles and waste cans from your back garden.
• Use a dehumidifier in your house, as humid environments attract the pests more.
• Use screens on your windows and keep away from the door open for a long time.
• Use a vacuum cleaner one time in a week to clean behind and beside furniture and cabinets.
• Remove clutter from your store room, cabinets and other possible breeding places.
• Do not keep stacks of paper bags, sacks, cardboard boxes or rags in open place.
• Make sure insulation around motors and clean them every day .
• Always keep a trash can with a lid in the bathroom as well as garden area, and clear them daily.
2) Baking Soda:
• Baking soda is another popular home medicine for roaches
• set it around your house to serve as a roach bait and insecticide
• The sugar will attract the bugs, and the baking soda will dry them out and lead to their death
• For this to work, it’s important to use a small cap from a bottle or a thin bowl
• So don’t set this out in big quantities.
3) Preparation of Mint Spray
The powerful odor of fresh mint is another large cockroach repellent the intense odor given off from the mint irritates the cockroach’s sensitive sense of smell and they will be driven out of your home.
• single bunch of fresh mint leaves
• 2 cups of boiling water
• 1 fresh, plastic spray bottle
• Insert the mint leaves to the boiling water and let steep for four minutes.
• Let the mixture cool before adding to the spray bottle.
• Spray the affected area freely and let dry.
• Spray the affected areas again in two to three days.
• Regularly using this spray will keep roaches from coming back.
4) Apply a combination of Garlic, Pepper, and Onion
The combination of garlic, pepper, and onions will create an extra powerful cockroach deterrent. The offensive odor will get rid of any present cockroaches and prevent them from returning.
• 1 clove of fresh garlic
• 1 whole onion
• 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
• 1 quart of water
• Small bowl1 clean,
• plastic spray bottle
• Peel and chop the garlic clove and the onion and add it to the bowl.
• Add in the cayenne pepper
• Add the water and mix well.
• Let this marinade for one hour.
• Insert the mixture to your spray bottle and spray any affected areas.
• For professional cockroach control treatment visit our site slnpestcontrol.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget