ALL >> Career >> View Article
Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Total Articles: 2
If you win a travel spree, you may think of Japan as one of your desired destinations. However, will a travel award be able to help you have a trouble-free vacation?
Nowadays, travelling has become easier. If you already have the funds, booking an agent can ease the process for necessary documents and stuff needed for travel. If you are lucky enough, you may also win travel awards from contests, organization, or other means.
Then get too excited in case you received a message that you have won a travel award. There were people who filed a complaint against fraud companies that fooled them by giving thousands worth of travel spree.
Free travel—it’s a good thing to hear without knowing the conditions. But the culprit behind the scam isn’t really there to give a chance for people to go on a journey for free. Some people who have received the award thought it was their key to working in Japan or overseas.
People who receive such grant must review the terms and conditions first before complying. There may be irregularities in the offer which can lead to fraud activities or transactions.
What to do?
It is important to read and review the fine print. It is a way to check the legitimacy of the travel grant you may have won or received. Travel schedule, itinerary, flight details, and other information must be in detail. The breakdown of the expenses must also be present.
If you decided to claim and comply with the requirements of travel grant you received, make sure to get the invoice and other necessary documents. It is one of the important documents that you need in case problems arise before or during your trip.
Travel awards may not be recommended for individuals planning to get a chance to work in Japan. The Japanese embassy is strict with their rules and requirements. Passport is not enough. Without any visa, foreigners will have a hard time to fly to Tokyo, Osaka, or other parts of the country.
Work in Japan
The Japanese working class puts a great effort in their work. A lot of Japanese companies are hiring foreign nationals to be a part of their firm. It is better to apply for a company that will help in easing the process of getting a working visa.
Foreigners who want to go to Japan needs to submit necessary documents for Visa. The Japanese embassy requires the people to submit the requirements for Visa processing—may it be for travel or job opportunity. The individual must have his visa approved before getting the chance to go to the country.
Cathay Dupont, Cathay Dupont Warning
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
11. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
12. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
13. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
14. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility
15. Fashion Photography And Glamour Of Industry