123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Sports >> View Article

Marseille Vs Dijon Big Data Analysis France Ligue 1

By Author: Nowgoal
Total Articles: 40

Match Time 8/7/2017 03:00 Monday
---
1. After 38 rounds, Marseille got 17 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Marseille got 12 wins, 8 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

2. After 38 rounds, Dijon got 8 wins, 13 draws, 17 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Dijon got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Marseille 1.11-1/1.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 174 matches, the home team got 97 wins, 40 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 55.75%; Draw win rate: 22.99%; Away win rate: 21.26%; Home odds win rate: 43.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.90%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 431 matches, the home team got 212 wins, 102 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 49.19%; Draw win rate: 23.67%; Away win rate: 27.15%; Over odds win rate: 45.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.34%; Under odds win rate: 49.19%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-4.00-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.
---
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Marseille(67.9%), Draw(20.0%), Dijon(12.1%)

More About the Author

I would like to check the soccer info from nowgoal, and check the soccer livescore and fixture…Hope I can share some soccer tips with you guys…

Total Views: 58Word Count: 286See All articles From Author

Sports Articles

1. The Game Of Basketball And Instructions To Be Followed
Author: Houston Basketball Coaching

2. Professional Custom Cycling Product
Author: cyclingitems

3. Easy Basic Steps In Throwing Darts
Author: Dominik Banzon

4. Sports Equipment Wholesale & Products
Author: Priscilla James

5. High Quality Cycling Clothe S Manufacturer
Author: cyclingpro

6. Underwater Diving In Iceland Can Help You Explore How Powerful The Mother Nature Can Be!
Author: Steve Rowe

7. Fixtures When Four Innings A Day Became Test Cricket News
Author: cricketbolo

8. The Cutting Edge Of The Modern Mall
Author: CCGrass

9. The Cricketer Winning Icc World Cup Cricket Live Without A Single International Match
Author: cricketbolo

10. The Grass Beneath Your Pet’s Paws
Author: ccgrass

11. The Times Of Jack Hobbs As Top Test Cricket News
Author: cricketbolo

12. Clubs May Not Be The Best Place To Find A Lover But Definitely A Bunch Of Good Times!
Author: Manisha Nigam

13. Bayern Munich Triumphed Against Freiburg
Author: onlineticketexpress

14. The Bangladesh Woe In 2015 World Cup Cricket Live Video
Author: cricketbolo

15. Highlights Of Blind World Cup Cricket Latest News And Rules
Author: cricketbolo

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: