ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Hair & Skin Benefits Of Using Olive Oil
Total Articles: 39
Rich in antioxidants, olive oil is the perfect treatment for your oil and skin. It has moisturizing properties that are beneficial for both your hair and face. Besides being used in cooking, you can also use olive oil for face, skin and hair treatment through direct application. It can leave your hair looking and feeling stronger, shinier and healthier, and your skin more rejuvenated. The various ways in which this oil helps your hair and skin are elaborated in this guide.
Olive Oil’s Hair Benefits
The main benefits of using olive hair oil on a regular basis are as following:
• Reduce Dandruff: A mixture of olive oil and lemon juice are highly effective in the treatment of dandruff. The oil works by moisturizing the scalp layer and prevents the reformation of dry conditions that can lead to the formation of dandruff. It is recommended to use it once a week until the dandruff is gone.
• Stronger & Shinier Hair: Using olive oil to on your hair can also help your hair become healthier and stronger. The high levels of antioxidants including vitamins A and E will retain the keratin present in hair. According to studies, olive hair oil also removes sebum buildup. The buildup of sebum has been known to prevent new hair follicles.
• Softer Hair: If you have dry, frizzy or brittle-ended hair, you will no longer have to use any synthetic products. Olive oil can make your hair softer from the roots up. All you have to do is to use the oil once a week and achieve longer-lasting softness. This is unlike the temporary softness provided by conditioners.
Olive Oil’s Skin Benefits
The olive oil skin care benefits mostly come from its richness in different vitamins. Some of the most important vitamins for the proper nourishment of skin include:
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin K
• Vitamin D
All these vitamins are present in this oil. You can use olive oil for face or for any other area on your skin. The main benefits include the following:
• Antioxidant Properties: The powerful antioxidant properties of the oil can prevent any damages from different sources including UV radiations from sunlight. Besides the different vitamins, it also contains high levels of squalene. It provides olive oil skin care additional antioxidant properties.
• Fights Bacteria: Olive oil has natural skin moisturizing and hydrating benefits. It also has strong antibacterial properties that help in fighting or preventing acne. If you regularly suffer from acne, you have an excellent reason for using olive oil for face.
• Fights Skin Dryness: Whether you have oily skin that is more prone to acne or dry skin, olive oil can be used for all skin types. If you have dry skin, it can be used as a gentle moisturizer. The healthy fats, along with vitamins E and A help in moisturizing and enriching dry skin.
Olive oil also helps in fighting and slowing down the aging process. There are different factors like pollution, sunlight and even depression that play a role in contributing to aging. If you use olive oil skin care on a regular basis, it can make you look younger without the side effects that come with various cosmetic products. It is not just the application of olive oil, you should also make it a part of your diet to enjoy its full benefits.
Fitness Articles1. Xeloda 500 Mg
2. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
3. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
4. New Mom’s Workout Regime
5. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon
6. Pose Of The Month: Bhujangasana
Author: Louise Franklin
7. Meditation On The Go: Breathe, Pause, Notice
Author: Teresa Hazzard
8. Yin Yoga: A Yoga Observe Every Athlete Ought To Adopt
Author: Carolyn Case
9. Water And Yoga: However And When To Hydrate
Author: Katherine Austin
10. Master The Art Of Lifting Your Body Above Ground With The Help Of A Pole
Author: Spencer Holden
11. How To Use Yoga To Accomplish Your New Year’s Resolutions
Author: Ruth Golden
12. 3 Physical Rehabilitation Tips To Minimize Pain In The Back
Author: Jordan Smith
13. Natural Treatment To Ensure Family’s Robust Health
Author: Maria Gini
14. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand?
Author: Yoga Retreat in Thailand
15. Knowing These Secrets Will Make Your Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Look Amazing
Author: Dave Woods