ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
5 Tips To A Healthier Lifestyle In 2017
Total Articles: 1
Who doesn’t want to be healthy and fit? While each one of us has a different understanding of a healthy diet and exercise routine, some best practices to maintain a healthier lifestyle never change. Every day at Wellness Care Chiro, we witness patients who complain about simple body aches that could have been easily prevented by restraining from unhealthy food and lifestyle habits.
It is already six months past 2017, and if you’re having a difficult time adhering to your new year resolutions, here are some simple tips for a smooth start for your mid-year resolutions.
• Tip #1 Give those calories a burn
Expert studies have found that 10,000 steps a day can keep the doctor away. So, why to wait, either you want to jog, walk, run, fidget or just stand at your desk, it’s all up to you. Find a way to burn those extra calories and shed off some luggage off of your body. This is a great way to begin your exercise routine this year.
• Tip #2 Create a Diet of your own
Are you bored of watching the same diet plans flood the internet? Well, it is your time to go creatively. Either you want to live on raw pressed juices, or would like to go vegan, it is your call this year. Nobody knows your body better than you. It is your time to create a diet for yourself with a mix of healthy juices, protein shakes, fruits, vegetables, infused water or anything that keeps you fit and healthy.
• Tip #3 Ditch those gadgets
We know you love your gadgets so much, but are they worth taking to bed with you? Good night sleep matters much to your physical and mental health. Turning off these volcanoes of radiation or just staying away from them during sleep time can make you a much healthier person. Hence, spending less or zero nights with gadgets goes to our mid-year resolution list as well.
• Tip #4 Conscious Sleep Pattern
You might have been a night owl all your life, but it’s time to try something new. Create a fixed and healthy bedtime routine and add it to your mid-year resolution. Make it a habit of going to bed at the same time everyday for a period of 28 days. If you can survive the 28-day challenge, make a commitment to adhere to the habit. Trust me, it works like magic and your body craves for that discipline after 28 days.
• Tip #5 Give yourself some love
When was the last time you had appreciated yourself for something? Does that sound strange? Self-love isn’t strange but a healthier way to boost your self-conscious with some positive energy. Studies revealed that loving yourself makes you a better person from in and out. Start writing a journal, or maintain a gratitude journal to appreciate all the little things in life. It makes a lot of difference to how you perceive your life.
You’ve still got time to become a better person this year. Just follow these simple ways and there you go.
Fitness Articles1. Remedial Massage And The Way You Can Treat Muscle Injury At Home
Author: Holly Coane
2. Use Chinese Herbs If You Want To Try Out Alternate Medicine To Cure Yourself
Author: Seth Aslatt
3. How Can You Get That Toned And Curvy Body Like The Models You Always Wished For?
Author: Spencer Holden
4. Why Massage Is Known As A Powerful Therapy Since Ancient Days
Author: Leona Miller
5. Does Yoga Result In Possession?
Author: Louise Franklin
6. Tips For More Effective Cardio Workouts
7. Three Day Military Diet Menu Chart
8. Yoga Teacher Training Can Change Your Thinking Towards Leading Life
Author: Dave Woods
9. Why You Should Spare A Thought And Devote Your Life To Yin Yoga Ttc
Author: Dave Woods
10. Tips For Oily Skin Care
Author: Tejaswini D
11. Are You A Victim Of Sedentary Lifestyle? Here Is How To Stay Fit
Author: Steffen Lang
12. Buy Fit Body With Doctor Approved Weight Loss Supplements
Author: Weight Loss Supplements
13. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
14. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
15. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt