ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
5 Tips To A Healthier Lifestyle In 2017
Total Articles: 1
Who doesn’t want to be healthy and fit? While each one of us has a different understanding of a healthy diet and exercise routine, some best practices to maintain a healthier lifestyle never change. Every day at Wellness Care Chiro, we witness patients who complain about simple body aches that could have been easily prevented by restraining from unhealthy food and lifestyle habits.
It is already six months past 2017, and if you’re having a difficult time adhering to your new year resolutions, here are some simple tips for a smooth start for your mid-year resolutions.
• Tip #1 Give those calories a burn
Expert studies have found that 10,000 steps a day can keep the doctor away. So, why to wait, either you want to jog, walk, run, fidget or just stand at your desk, it’s all up to you. Find a way to burn those extra calories and shed off some luggage off of your body. This is a great way to begin your exercise routine this year.
• Tip #2 Create a Diet of your own
Are you bored of watching the same diet plans flood the internet? Well, it is your time to go creatively. Either you want to live on raw pressed juices, or would like to go vegan, it is your call this year. Nobody knows your body better than you. It is your time to create a diet for yourself with a mix of healthy juices, protein shakes, fruits, vegetables, infused water or anything that keeps you fit and healthy.
• Tip #3 Ditch those gadgets
We know you love your gadgets so much, but are they worth taking to bed with you? Good night sleep matters much to your physical and mental health. Turning off these volcanoes of radiation or just staying away from them during sleep time can make you a much healthier person. Hence, spending less or zero nights with gadgets goes to our mid-year resolution list as well.
• Tip #4 Conscious Sleep Pattern
You might have been a night owl all your life, but it’s time to try something new. Create a fixed and healthy bedtime routine and add it to your mid-year resolution. Make it a habit of going to bed at the same time everyday for a period of 28 days. If you can survive the 28-day challenge, make a commitment to adhere to the habit. Trust me, it works like magic and your body craves for that discipline after 28 days.
• Tip #5 Give yourself some love
When was the last time you had appreciated yourself for something? Does that sound strange? Self-love isn’t strange but a healthier way to boost your self-conscious with some positive energy. Studies revealed that loving yourself makes you a better person from in and out. Start writing a journal, or maintain a gratitude journal to appreciate all the little things in life. It makes a lot of difference to how you perceive your life.
You’ve still got time to become a better person this year. Just follow these simple ways and there you go.
Fitness Articles1. Xeloda 500 Mg
2. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
3. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
4. New Mom’s Workout Regime
5. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon
6. Pose Of The Month: Bhujangasana
Author: Louise Franklin
7. Meditation On The Go: Breathe, Pause, Notice
Author: Teresa Hazzard
8. Yin Yoga: A Yoga Observe Every Athlete Ought To Adopt
Author: Carolyn Case
9. Water And Yoga: However And When To Hydrate
Author: Katherine Austin
10. Master The Art Of Lifting Your Body Above Ground With The Help Of A Pole
Author: Spencer Holden
11. How To Use Yoga To Accomplish Your New Year’s Resolutions
Author: Ruth Golden
12. 3 Physical Rehabilitation Tips To Minimize Pain In The Back
Author: Jordan Smith
13. Natural Treatment To Ensure Family’s Robust Health
Author: Maria Gini
14. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand?
Author: Yoga Retreat in Thailand
15. Knowing These Secrets Will Make Your Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Look Amazing
Author: Dave Woods