ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Importance Of Electrical Measuring Instruments
Total Articles: 2
Performing electrical testing for maintenance is critical for optimal operations. For testing and measuring of the circuit board one must be familiar with the the latest developments in the field of electronics. It is as important as selecting the right tools for troubleshooting the circuit boards. Let's find out about the tools that are used regularly in the field of electrical and electronics and are very important tools:
1. Digital Multimeter: For testing and diagnose problems related to frequency, voltage fluctuations, data logging, capacitance and other electrical problems Digital handheld multimeter is good equipment to have. It is easy to carry and use. When digital multimeter is used to measure current the it should be connected in line with the circuit being tested. The multimeter's current measurement must be set at low impedance in order to minimize the loss in resistance.
In digital multimeter there is an other added advantage in case you have mistakenly connected the multimeter to the circuit in parallel power supply then the supply voltage can cause overcurrent to flow resulting in instrument burn but there is a protective fuse in the multimeter which prevents it from getting permanent damaged. Some products intentionally omit a current terminal (“A” terminal) or incorporate a mechanism linked to the rotary switch so as to prevent a test lead from being inadvertently connected to the wrong terminal.
2. Digital Clamp Meter: It is useful to measure leakage in current or to measure load on the current. Models designed to measure leakage current can also measure load currents at commercial frequencies (50/60 Hz). If you choose a model designed to measure load current, check whether it uses mean-value rectification or true RMS rectification. Because sometime models that use mean-value rectification cannot accurately measure RMS values for distorted current waveforms.
Determining which to use will depend on what you are measuring and how often you use it. Clamp multimeters are the best for high voltage systems. Digital multimeter are very economical and convenient if you need many different electrical measurements and require high accuracy.
Find and contact the leading electrical equipment manufacturer for digital testing and measuring instruments. These electrical instruments are designed to withstand rugged industrial environments from the plant floor to the field. Portable and benchtop configurations are available for many units.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Installing A Ssl Certificate On Amazon Web Services (aws)
Author: Julia Zemetskaya, Nicolewells
2. Angularjs Introduction | Features | Design Goals
Author: IQ Online
3. Mybox-satellite Set Top Box Manufacturers
Author: My box
4. What Are The Advantages Of Having A Lighting Control System?
Author: Bruce Walker
5. Lenovo Tablet Repair Cost In The Uk
Author: Tablet Repair Cost in the UK
6. Know More About Snmp Simulation.
7. Nintendo 3ds Repair Centre In The Uk
Author: Nintendo 2ds in the UK
8. What Are The Biomedical Applications Of Monodisperse Nanoparticles?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
9. How Do I Choose The Right Mobile App Development Platform
Author: Karl P
10. How Ai Based Mobile App Development Will Involve In 2018?
Author: Jessica Barnes
11. Quick Fixes For Issues At Lg Phone Repair Shop Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
12. Playstation 4 Games Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: Games Console Repair Centre
13. Global Integration Platform As A Service Market Share
14. Windows Tablet Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: Tablet Repair Centre in the UK
15. A Few Things To Know About Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Tony Blair