ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Importance Of Electrical Measuring Instruments
Total Articles: 5
Performing electrical testing for maintenance is critical for optimal operations. For testing and measuring of the circuit board one must be familiar with the the latest developments in the field of electronics. It is as important as selecting the right tools for troubleshooting the circuit boards. Let's find out about the tools that are used regularly in the field of electrical and electronics and are very important tools:
1. Digital Multimeter: For testing and diagnose problems related to frequency, voltage fluctuations, data logging, capacitance and other electrical problems Digital handheld multimeter is good equipment to have. It is easy to carry and use. When digital multimeter is used to measure current the it should be connected in line with the circuit being tested. The multimeter's current measurement must be set at low impedance in order to minimize the loss in resistance.
In digital multimeter there is an other added advantage in case you have mistakenly connected the multimeter to the circuit in parallel power supply then the supply voltage can cause overcurrent to flow resulting in instrument burn but there is a protective fuse in the multimeter which prevents it from getting permanent damaged. Some products intentionally omit a current terminal (“A” terminal) or incorporate a mechanism linked to the rotary switch so as to prevent a test lead from being inadvertently connected to the wrong terminal.
2. Digital Clamp Meter: It is useful to measure leakage in current or to measure load on the current. Models designed to measure leakage current can also measure load currents at commercial frequencies (50/60 Hz). If you choose a model designed to measure load current, check whether it uses mean-value rectification or true RMS rectification. Because sometime models that use mean-value rectification cannot accurately measure RMS values for distorted current waveforms.
Determining which to use will depend on what you are measuring and how often you use it. Clamp multimeters are the best for high voltage systems. Digital multimeter are very economical and convenient if you need many different electrical measurements and require high accuracy.
Find and contact the leading electrical equipment manufacturer for digital testing and measuring instruments. These electrical instruments are designed to withstand rugged industrial environments from the plant floor to the field. Portable and benchtop configurations are available for many units.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Relevancy In The Modern Day Scenario
Author: Education Portal
2. Hire Pool Builders
Author: Elena Southcott
3. Various Features To Look For In Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
4. Vitamins: How Do They Work?
Author: James Brown
5. Security Solutions To Home, Schools And Business
Author: Vivency Global
6. Blackberry Leap Screen Replacement In The Uk
7. How To Drive Smart Customized Consumer Engagement Using Hybris Marketing
Author: Sandeep Arora
8. Nokia Lumia Screen Replacement In The Uk
9. Global Cloud Radio Access Network (c-ran) Market Trend
10. Kotlin On Android: A Step Ahead In Coding
Author: Eldon Broady
11. Hp Laptop Repair Services In The Uk
12. How To Troubleshoot The Activation Errors Of The Mcafee Antivirus Subscribed With Cd Or Retail Card?
Author: Robert Williams
13. Videocon Wallcam Launches Mobile Vehicle Surveillance Solution
Author: Videoocn WallCam
14. Industrial Box Type Oven
15. Benefits Of Hiring Smart Av (audio Visual) Equipments For Your Conference
Author: One World Rental