ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Total Articles: 19
Weddings are supposed to be fun and full of enjoyment while the bride and groom make promises to each other and stand by them for the rest of their lives. On the other hand, you just stay there witnessing it happen and having fun. You just received a wedding invitation that is still in the summers. Now you might just find it very difficult to digest the fact that summer weddings are often messy because of the sun constantly up there shining too hard.
If you are thinking what to wear, you can’t just head to the wedding in a pair of shorts and t-shirt because it is summer and you don’t want to wear anything uncomfortable. In fact, weddings are all about suits and dressing formally and looking your best. Though it might sound like a pain, but when you don that suit and walk in the party, you’ll raise the bar of your happiness when people will turn and look at you while complimenting you.
This article throws light on the tips that will help you out find the best suit for the wedding and also provide some styling tips.
Choose the fabric
First and the foremost step for you to start your suit hunt would be figuring out the correct fabric. Summer fabrics are not many, but the ones available, will surely make a difference in how sweaty and swampy you feel at the party. Choosing linen or cotton suits would be a wiser idea because these fabric are made to support you while keeping you feeling comfortable as well. These fabrics have the ability to keep you cool while you indulge in the celebrations.
Concentrate on the fit
A good suit is not judged only by the fit that it provides on the waist, it is about everywhere - practically. Starting from the shoulders to the chest and the waist with the actual length of the coat, the fit of the pant also matters. In fact, if you go closer in detailing, you would also want your waistcoat to go about the length that it covers the belt but does not go past that. The fit is what the others are going to see on you and that’s what will define your personality in their minds. In fact, people would also be able to notice the fabric of your underwear for men protruding out. You need to pick a seamless style that doesn’t leave marks on the outside with a fitted suit. So, make sure that the fit of the suit is well tailored.
Summer weddings are already very warm, you don’t want to make it hotter by adding the dark colors of your suit. Lighten up and invest in colors that look summery and peppy. You can invest in light grey, mid blue or greyish blue that will make you look freshen up. So, make sure you choose the color that will suit your personality and also the season.
Coming down to the styling tips, you got to remember some things that are not commonly talked about but noticed very easily. They include:
1. Your haircut:keep it stylish but not the funky types which ruin your suit look
2. Your smile: practice smiling and make sure your teeth are properly flossed to make it even shinier.
3. Your beard: you can go on from the clean shave to carrying a stubble or a full grown beard. All you need to worry about is that make sure it is clean and properly maintained.
4. Your nails: cut them, chop them, clean the cuticles and you’re well to do.
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
12. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
13. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
14. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
15. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar