ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Our Legal Firm Offer Wide Range Of Legal Services In Chandigarh
Total Articles: 3
The presence of Punjab & Haryana High Court has helped in spreading of various law firms in and around the Tricity. The High Court remains busy with thousands of cases waiting for the result and there are people who visit the city from different parts of India. Even a lot of NRIs are dealing with litigation in this High Court. The Lawyers are well-read and do have a good grasp over the law and the innumerable sections it entails. Taking a look at the overall scenario, here are some of the services offered by various Lawyers in Chandigarh.
Property Disputes- One of the most common litigation procedures includes property disputes which have the capacity to carry on for even decades. But with professional lawyers who have the potential to find out all the required documents and evidence, such cases have been solved amicably between the clients themselves. In case the dispute reaches the court of law, effective lawyers here ensure absolute representation which can shorten the overall length of the litigation.
Property disputes generally entail, dispute arising out of- fraudulent sale or purchase, partition or mutation, transfer and illegal occupation of the property.
Criminal proceedings- Just like crime takes place across various cities in India, there are criminal proceedings striving to ensure justice to the aggrieved parties. Lawyers of the city have been successful in dealing with even the most complicated criminal cases. This has created a lot of assurance amongst the residents of Chandigarh as well.
Family Disputes- Again, people involved in family disputes is also a common sight in the court of law. The percentage is high and therefore, the lawyers have become experts of dealing in Family law. Family law primarily entails divorce cases, domestic fights which reach the court of law amongst others. Referring to divorce cases or matrimonial disputes, lawyers have learnt to deal with the clients in the best possible way. Divorce can be mentally taxing and as the lawyers here understand this, it becomes a little easy for the involved parties to resume the normal course of life.
Catering to Non-Resident Indian NRI - The state of Punjab has witnessed a lot of local residents migrating to foreign countries in search of better opportunities. Still, NRIs have their families behind and when a litigation commences, it becomes extremely difficult for the NRIs to visit the town, back and forth. The lawyers have been considerate about this fact and do understand the problems associated with frequent international travel. Therefore, with mutual understanding, NRIs are able to save a considerable amount of time, money and effort solely because of professional lawyers here who are expert in NRI law and provide best NRI Legal Services.
To sum up, it is evident that the lawyers here specialise in their departments and have taken upon themselves to ease out the troubles of the residents, whether local or international. Such qualities in stil a lot of assurance in the legal system of this country as well.
Legal Articles1. 5 Tips For Protecting Yourself After A Slip And Fall Injury In Phoenix, Az
2. What Losses Are Recoverable After A Car Accident In Phoenix?
3. Bad Driving Habits That Can Be Fatal
Author: Christopher A. Richard
4. New Rules Affecting Massachusettsworkers’ Compensation Law
Author: Conston Taylor
5. How Do Immigration Lawyers Help?
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
7. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
8. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
9. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
10. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
11. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
12. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
13. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
14. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
15. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer