ALL >> Art >> View Article
New Technologies Create New Perceptions For The Viewers
Total Articles: 10
The film enthusiasts wait for that one day all through the week and fulfill their desires. That one day, when their wish will take shape in front of their eyes in a big white cloth giving them the immense joy. That day is Friday. The desire is the film and the white cloth is present in the cinema hall. You may visit the theatre once in a while but there are people who crave to go to the movie hall every week and watch the newly released films.
The film has become the part of the life now, with a lot of movies releasing all over the world. After the introduction of the motion picture to the world, the audience has been ever increasing and never seen a lapse in the number.
The advent of new technologies has given the film industry many new platforms. Some of the newer advancements have given exclusive perceptions to the films. The film has traveled a great distance and developed from the silent and black and white era to the high definition motion pictures. The usage of different languages has helped in deep penetration within the populace.
The newer technologies which are being used in the film industry include:
3D printing – 3D image is created with the help of the computer generated imagery with the CAD software
Virtual reality – In the virtual reality, viewers can experience a virtual world where they are able to perform action physically while being in the virtual world. The view moves with the eye movement
Depth sensors – 3D CGI sculpture is used to tell a story in a new way
Cloud and collaborative workflows – every person knows the work of the cloud programmes. The film team can easily access the work from the cloud sitting in any part of the world.
Drone technology – the drone technology have given entry to those inaccessible parts which were not possible earlier.
The drone is small winged mechanics with propellers mounted with high definition cameras. But one needs to know the tactics how to handle the drones. So, only a trained aerial photographer of Melbourne will be able to capture breath taking a view of the Yarra River.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Hudson Gerald who has written a number of articles on aerial photographer Melbourne and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.dr1.com.au/.
Art Articles1. Graphic Design Trends In 2018
Author: Shreedama Technologies
2. How To Take Care After Tattooing
3. Tips For Choosing The Best International Wedding Photographers On A Budget
4. How Old School-paint Is Replaced With New-one By Exterior Painters In Brooklyn?
Author: Liberty Painting
5. Engraving Anything On Paper Or Clothes Is Done With Advanced Process
Author: Alex Dawson
6. Act It Out
7. Interactive Gumboot Dancing: An Activity To Express Yourself
Author: Drums And Rhythm
8. Find Best Wohnzimmer Bilder Online
9. Find Beautiful Leinwandbilder Of Your Choice From Online Art Gallery In Best Price
10. Most Important Time For A Girl Is Getting Married -capture It All!
11. Here’s Why You Wish A Company Video Production Strategy
Author: ALEX O DALY
12. 5 Reasons Why You Need A Vinyl Banner For Your Business In Nc
Author: Rene Navas
13. Decorate Your Home With Decoration Trends
Author: Reenu Verma
14. Setting Up An Art Studio With These Simple Tips
15. Office Space For Rent - Understanding Blend And Extend Office Leases