ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Machines That Do More Harm Than Good
Total Articles: 47
Workout and exercise regimes in gyms are mainly machine centred. In this context we see that people who are opting for fitness regimes in the gyms are using a large number of mechanized equipments. However it has been seen that often a number of these machines does more harm than any benefit.
The biggest adversities and d angers arise from the fact that the people who are using these machines or these equipments often do not have a proper knowledge about them. They choose the machines without weighing the advantages and the disadvantages of using them. Once again people do not consider their own body types and how far will suitable will be a particular machine against their given body natures. This is when we see that people often gets more stretched that desired while using these machines and more harm than benefit is rendered to their bodies.
There are a large number of machines that are available in the market and the gyms that we visit regularly. However at the time of using one must consider the nature of workout that can be attained out of the machine and the force that would be expected out of the person using the machine. Hence in this perspective the following machines must be used with care:
Machines for doing weights.
Automatic or Electronic Treadmills.
Machines of crunches with a lot of joint motion.
One must ensure that not much stress is caused due to the use of any exercise or workout machine.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Xeloda 500 Mg
2. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
3. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
4. New Mom’s Workout Regime
5. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon
6. Pose Of The Month: Bhujangasana
Author: Louise Franklin
7. Meditation On The Go: Breathe, Pause, Notice
Author: Teresa Hazzard
8. Yin Yoga: A Yoga Observe Every Athlete Ought To Adopt
Author: Carolyn Case
9. Water And Yoga: However And When To Hydrate
Author: Katherine Austin
10. Master The Art Of Lifting Your Body Above Ground With The Help Of A Pole
Author: Spencer Holden
11. How To Use Yoga To Accomplish Your New Year’s Resolutions
Author: Ruth Golden
12. 3 Physical Rehabilitation Tips To Minimize Pain In The Back
Author: Jordan Smith
13. Natural Treatment To Ensure Family’s Robust Health
Author: Maria Gini
14. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand?
Author: Yoga Retreat in Thailand
15. Knowing These Secrets Will Make Your Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Look Amazing
Author: Dave Woods