ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Machines That Do More Harm Than Good
Total Articles: 37
Workout and exercise regimes in gyms are mainly machine centred. In this context we see that people who are opting for fitness regimes in the gyms are using a large number of mechanized equipments. However it has been seen that often a number of these machines does more harm than any benefit.
The biggest adversities and d angers arise from the fact that the people who are using these machines or these equipments often do not have a proper knowledge about them. They choose the machines without weighing the advantages and the disadvantages of using them. Once again people do not consider their own body types and how far will suitable will be a particular machine against their given body natures. This is when we see that people often gets more stretched that desired while using these machines and more harm than benefit is rendered to their bodies.
There are a large number of machines that are available in the market and the gyms that we visit regularly. However at the time of using one must consider the nature of workout that can be attained out of the machine and the force that would be expected out of the person using the machine. Hence in this perspective the following machines must be used with care:
Machines for doing weights.
Automatic or Electronic Treadmills.
Machines of crunches with a lot of joint motion.
One must ensure that not much stress is caused due to the use of any exercise or workout machine.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Increase Protein In The Body
Author: The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Provides Protein T
2. 5 New Fat Burning Exercises
Author: 48 Fitness
3. Which Exercises Help In Getting Taller
4. Find Cheap Orthodontic Clinic In Beaverton
Author: Peter Raskind
5. Plan A Workout For Your Health
Author: Justin James
6. Laser Hair Removal In Bangalore
7. Exercises To Reduce Inner Thighs
8. How To Get Back To Workout After Injury
9. Female Hair Transplant In Delhi
Author: Cosmotree Clinic
10. Weight Loss Centres In Delhi
Author: Dietitian Ruby
11. 3 Yoga Stretches For Enhanced Flexibility
Author: Manmohan Singh
12. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Herbal Medicinal Treatments
Author: Bhavesh Desai
13. Build Muscles In An Easy Way
14. How To Reduce Stress And Improve Your Overall Health
Author: Luther White
15. Discover How To Lose Weight With A Personal Trainer In The Best Gym
Author: Luther White