ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Machines That Do More Harm Than Good
Total Articles: 30
Workout and exercise regimes in gyms are mainly machine centred. In this context we see that people who are opting for fitness regimes in the gyms are using a large number of mechanized equipments. However it has been seen that often a number of these machines does more harm than any benefit.
The biggest adversities and d angers arise from the fact that the people who are using these machines or these equipments often do not have a proper knowledge about them. They choose the machines without weighing the advantages and the disadvantages of using them. Once again people do not consider their own body types and how far will suitable will be a particular machine against their given body natures. This is when we see that people often gets more stretched that desired while using these machines and more harm than benefit is rendered to their bodies.
There are a large number of machines that are available in the market and the gyms that we visit regularly. However at the time of using one must consider the nature of workout that can be attained out of the machine and the force that would be expected out of the person using the machine. Hence in this perspective the following machines must be used with care:
Machines for doing weights.
Automatic or Electronic Treadmills.
Machines of crunches with a lot of joint motion.
One must ensure that not much stress is caused due to the use of any exercise or workout machine.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. What Is Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh?
Author: Vinyasa Yogashala
2. Buy Suhagra 100 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
3. Buy Vidalista 60 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
4. Buy Hepcinat 400 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
5. Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
6. Buy Cenforce 100mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
7. Supersets That Are Not Right For Your Legs
8. Diabetic? Try These Wonder Foods.
Author: Dr Swetha N
9. How Long Should I Run On The Elliptical To Loose Weight?
Author: ajit patel
10. Step-by-step Guide To Root Canal Treatment
11. 4 Things To Consider Before Getting Lypo
Author: Dominik Banzon
12. Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
13. How To Choose The Perfect Bicycle For Fat People?
14. Biking Essentials For Obese Women
15. How Getting Fat Hampers Your Self Confidence?