ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Expert Testimony Is Meant To Be Given By A Financial Expert Witness
Total Articles: 2
Expert testimony is a testimony made by a certified professional such a financial expert witness on a scientific, technical, or professional case. A financial expert witness is frequently called on to give expert testimony because it his or her profession and thus is expected to have expert knowledge in this field. In order for the expert testimony to be accepted, it must be related to the specialized knowledge and must aid the Trier of fact. The opinion of the financial expert witness must be adequately approved both by sound reason and method. The facts of the case must also be seen as relevant. The analysis of reliability is meant to be flexible and concerned more with the concepts and methods the financial witness expert uses and how he or she comes up with his or her conclusions.
Most at times, a financial expert witness is called in for the main court case itself when either the prosecuting or defending attorney has a general feel of the case at hand but would like to present the evidence so that it is absolutely clear. Similarly, a financial expert witness can be called in to given an expert testimony when the lawyer in charge of any side of the case lacks back ground knowledge in the particular subject and does not want to be made jest of in front of the judge and jury. So in order for it to look like he has knowledge on the subject being discussed, the attorney may choose to hire someone that is well enlightened on the particular subject matter being discussed.
A financial expert’s witness services can of cause be a lot more than just providing expert testimony in court. He or she can also help test theories during the exploratory phase and also help to assist in the investigations that are beyond the resources of the local police. A financial expert witness can be also be called in just by the court in order to be asked questions so that the lawyers can have a better feel of the case at hand, especially in cases that tend towards abstract evidence, such as the cases that may rely on the understanding of an obscure psychological study. He or she can even prove or disprove the cause of the case even before the case really gets started at all, either by showing that their fee was well spent; that is by winning the case or by saving the expense of a court case altogether.
An expert’s testimony is of very great use, although there are some debates of recent about the validity of financial expert witness reports due to the due to the increase rate of bribery in the system, an expert testimony from a financial expert witness is still highly regarded in the legal system in general. It also provides a lawyer with access to knowledge that he would not normally have access to, and thus allows a better case to make.
More Information to visit here: http://www.valu-econ.com/contact.html
Legal Articles1. 5 Tips For Protecting Yourself After A Slip And Fall Injury In Phoenix, Az
2. What Losses Are Recoverable After A Car Accident In Phoenix?
3. Bad Driving Habits That Can Be Fatal
Author: Christopher A. Richard
4. New Rules Affecting Massachusettsworkers’ Compensation Law
Author: Conston Taylor
5. How Do Immigration Lawyers Help?
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
7. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
8. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
9. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
10. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
11. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
12. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
13. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
14. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
15. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer