ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Outfit Ideas For College
Total Articles: 7
The idea of entering into a college is fascinating and well, extremely thrilling. It is a phase of life linked with independence, excitement and spontaneity. You come out of the blues of the high school and enter the colorful world of college.
The college has a lot to offer. From an entirely new curriculum to the entire bunch of new people, college is probably the best phase of any person's life. The most exciting part probably is the no uniform rule. Colleges have no clothing restrictions and hence, are the best place to bring out the fashionista in you. To be honest, the college offers the freedom to hone the fashion choices and get rid of those old boring clothes.
With a wide range of women's apparel available, there is undoubtedly no better time to be fashion enthusiast. Be it hipster apparel, quirky t shirts for women, hoodies for men, cute off shoulders, overalls, denim- there are just too many choices available to get creative and bold.
We have brought together some fashion ideas to make heads turn on the first day of your college.
High low fusion top
Planning on setting the college on fire by your fashion statement? The high-low fusion top is the card you need to play.
Pair it with your favorite distressed denim, minimal accessory and appealing sandals, to complete the look. Add a sparkle to those lips with an eye-catching lip-gloss, to raise the temperature.
Trendy Pinafore skirt
Pinafore skirts are in rage these days. They are cute and accentuate the feminine aspect. Also, there are fun and easy to create a plethora of looks with.
Style the skirt with a plain black or white t-shirt and minimal accessory. It is best to let the skirt be the statement piece. Complete the look with chic sneakers and backpack and take the college by storm on your first day.
Off shoulders and cold shoulders
The market these days is flooded by off and cold shoulder attires. Be it in form of attractive top wears or cute dresses, off and cold shoulders are almost everywhere. Embrace the trend and sport an off shoulder/ cold shoulder on the first day of college and let the boys swoon!
A striped off shoulder dress, paired with choker and sneakers, with the hint of makeup, can be a possible outfit idea to be dressed in.
T-shirt dresses are a wardrobe staple. They are breezy and easy to handle. They are quite versatile and can suit every body type. They provide with the flexibility to dress up or down according to the occasion. Sport a t-shirt dress with a pair of sneakers and a messy bun for a playful look.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith