ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 46
The type of yarn fibres used to manufacture a carpet produce unique properties which directly affect the appearance, feel and longevity of your carpet. Our range features carpets constructed from man-made fibres, natural fibres or a blend of the two. But what are the differences between the yarn types and how will they affect the life and look of your carpet?
Soft to the touch but stain-resistant and incredibly hard wearing, polypropylene carpets offer excellent value for money and are ideal for pretty much anywhere in the home. They can withstand sunlight and damp and the coming and going of all family members including pets. Easy to clean, a bleach mix can be used on particularly tough stains. Polypropolyene has a tendency to flatten in heavier wear areas, so best to purchase better quality for those locations.
Super-soft but still tough and durable, polyamide carpets are highly stain-resistant and easy to clean. Again an ideal choice for families polyamide doesn’t flatten easily and springs back into shape keeping the carpet looking sumptuous and beautiful. Developments in technology have created a new generation of super soft polyamide carpets that feel fantastic!
Natural, sustainable and gorgeous to look at. Wool is the most resilient fibre enabling it to recover quickly from footfall and retain their appearance. Wool carpets are soft, durable, easy to clean and are available in a 100% pure form or in a blend with at least 50%. Colour looks richer on wool and it provides natural heat and sound insulation and is flame retardant. Although it can be more expensive than man-made fibres, wool carpet is so long-lasting it’s seen as an investment by many.
Tough, natural and soft. Sisal carpets are hard-wearing, comfortable underfoot and have a contemporary, almost organic appearance. A traditional weave gives Sisal carpets their distinctive texture. Prone to marking by water or other liquids, sisal is best avoided in high moisture areas.
Business Articles1. Four Key Factors To Consider Before Choosing Bollards: Perth Expert Advice
2. Decoding Vital Features Of The Advanced Master Data Management Solutions
Author: Jeff Pollock
3. Laptop And Computer Pc Repair
4. Promotional Mugs- Way To Promote Your Business
5. Important Features Of Good Restaurant Chairs
Author: Arnold Green
6. Chemistry And Physics Help Online
7. Locksmith Services An Overview
8. Indian Food Restaurant -birthday Parties And Celebrations
9. Advantages Of Dynamic Smart Ad Serving
Author: Watson F
10. Market Profile Analysis Dated 6th Nov
11. Indian Cuisine -incredibly Popular In Australia
12. Essential Tips To Keep Your Garage Clean This Winter
Author: Dave Kocemba
13. Greaseproof Paper Helps To Expose Your Brand?
Author: Todd Peovski
14. How To Purchase The Best Cnc Routers
Author: Signvec Pte Ltd
15. 3 Benefits You Get With Psychic Reading
Author: Roosy Singh