ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Total Articles: 101
The occasion of wedding is special to everybody. It is a pious event when not only two individuals become one, but two souls also embrace each other with the pledge of beginning a new life together. So, this auspicious event calls for some exquisite embellishments and what can be better than setting a posy ambience with a floral décor! Highlighting below are some extravagant wedding décor ideas provided by the best flower decorators that are sure to set the mood for the evening.
5 Mandap Décor Ideas With Flowers:
1. A Garland Adorned Ceiling:-
If the idea of a samiana or an open air tent intrigues you, then embroidering the ceiling and pillars with strings of orchids seems to be the perfect choice. Garnering bouquets of maidenhair fern or ivy also seems to be a pleasant option.
Moreover, you can choose to adorn the lightings as well as ornamental decorations with a leafy backdrop. This will prove soothing to the eyes with a greenish hue and garner you a lot of credits from your guests.
2. Setting Up A Wedding Backdrop Decoration:-
A classic choice for the wedding mandap decoration!!! Post wedding photo sessions are a must and what can complement this better than a scrim of blossoms. Set up a wooden frame and entangle it up with a conglomerate of winding ferns such as wisteria, lianas, kiwi fruit or woody vines.
Blend the frame corners with roses of differential colours that provide a perfect contrast to the arrangement. The best flower decorators in Bangalore will provide you with a wide range of rose options to choose from. So, say cheese and create some priceless memories.
3. The Fountain Of Blossoms:-
What can be better than a fountain embellished with lush hydrangea and slender strands of lawn grass? Sprinkles of water over grassy foliage along with the sensational aroma of hydrangea are nothing short of spectacular.
Bouquets of orchids spreading their petals among the grass might prove to be another considerable option. This is one of the best outdoor wedding decoration themes that is currently trending the market. However, it is advisable to make your bookings early so as to avail the best collection.
4. Hanging Floral:-
Wrap your wedding mandap under a wooden frame, maybe. Pomanders of varying sizes and colours will adorn your samiana perfectly and set the mood for the evening. Make sure to attach strings of orchids alongside.
However, to make the colours pop out, proper utilization of lights are necessary. This is a flower decoration approach that is must for giving your flowers their deserving grandeur. Your guests will love the set up and you are sure to receive a shower of compliments.
5. The Diner:-
The buffet needs a perfect ambience and nothing can be better than intricate floral embellishments. A new approach to Indian wedding decoration themes, it is gaining popularity by the day. Place bouquets and flower pots around the corners of your dinning arena or use bunches of lilies and roses maybe to adorn the table tops.
So, make a wise choice of your wedding decoration theme. Be sure to contact the best flower decorators. The perfect, cosy touch is sure to make the day memorable for all. Be sure that your mandap decoration will be a sensation!
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar